Executive Timeshare Marketing / Did not get paid for services

1 Tamarac, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 877 656 3569

I am owed $581.00 for 3 weeks and still not paid..
I wrote up the order and 1 day later my client called and I was off for day and policy is to give call to a supervisor. Call was hadled by Phillip..
To my shock I was told since he saved deal from cancelling he gets full credit..
This is nonsense as I had many other deals saved and I was paid the full amount..
I need and want my money due to me
The owner Jason is behind in checks for most employees and he decides who gets paid and who does not

Thank you for your prompt attention to this unlawful situation

STEVE SOLOMON

Comments

• Do
      25th of Jun, 2009
    Executive Timeshare Marketing - no marketing or advertising after paying for it
    executive time share marketing
    Tamarac
    Florida
    Phone: 1-877-656-3569

These people promised to market, advertise my timeshare aggressively and the salesman carleton corner told me he was a licenced realtor in fl (I do not beleive he is) I paid 698.00 for them to do as they promised. My timeshare wasn't even placed on their website and it took 2 weeks for them to place it there after I complained. The advertising on there website is in correct I have now called them 5 times without a call back, e-mailed them several times without a call back and sent out a letter 2 weeks ago without a reply, I beleive this business is a scam and before anyone else gets burnt I would like to see them gone. I have issued complaints with the attorney general and the better business bureau it is easy to do and I encourage everyone that has issues with this co to do so.