Executive Gay Dating / Awful company

United States Review updated:
Executive Gay Dating
Phone: 800-6550361
This company is an absolute sham - they take a lot of money for their service and then deliver nothing. It is a pure money making rip off targeted at genuine people who would like to meet a partner. I would like to urge people never to use this company. If others have had similar experiences to me - which I know they have because they are reported on the internet, I would very much like to take joint legal and publicly action against the company to try and put them out of business.

A  8th of Apr, 2009 by
I am in the same situation. Joined this service 4 (3/1/2009) weeks ago and am still waiting for a profile. After many calls and e-mails asking for status on the matchmaking process, I have gotten no response. I urge anyone considering to join this service to staty as far away as possible from it.
N  26th of Apr, 2009 by

Thanks for the heads-up guys! I was looking for a service like this! Does anyone know of a legitimate service or a good way to find quality guys looking for a LTR? Surely, there must be some way for us to find each other.
A  12th of Sep, 2009 by
I am in the same boat as the 2 other posters. I joined in March, received 1 profile, and nothing ever since. I am filing a complaint with my States Attorney General (Illinois).

I would be interested in a joint legal filing (just found this site). email me at registration-at-arvis-dot-us