Executive Calgary Dating Services / Money scammers

1 Calgary, Alberta, Canada Review updated:

Don't spend your money on this company!!! They take your cash and you get no customer service if you need to talk to your assigned counselor about their services. They don't return phone calls ever. You get an answering service all the time. They are quick to call you if you initially inquire about joining their introduction service. They shut down my account because I was displeased with the service, and refuse to respond to e-mails or phone calls. If you call their affiliate companies in other cities, you don't get a response either. I lost $1000. BEWARE.

Comments

• Be
      3rd of May, 2008

My experience with Executive Calgary Dating has been very positive. It sounds like you received their advertised service but just aren't satisfied. You need to realistic with your expectations with these types of services. As to your account being shut down, if violate your contract terms or their strict privacy policy they have a right to do that and they should. They have been around a very long time and I haven't come across similar complaints at all. I have made many referrals to Executive Calgary Dating and I have only had positive feedback. Hard to believe your story based on my experience and those of my referrals. The intent of your posting doesn't help your case either.

• Ju
      13th of May, 2008

That dating agency provides no service if you call them and ask for assistance. An acquaintance of mine wanted to make some changes to the matches and wanted to speak to the counsellor; the agency refused to even respond to phone calls or e-mails. I'd steer clear of their services. Very clear.

9th of Sep, 2009

ugh I just signed up and can never get ahold of anyone. Has anyone actually even met a "match" or real person from this service?

15th of Sep, 2010

wow, that is terrible... you should try my new service and be the first 10 executive men to join and you will receive a complimentary spa treatment...

hi, My name is Annette Burwash, i am president of The Getaway Spa for Men. in Calgary. i am expanding my exclusive mens spa and anti ageing service to providing a private and exclusive partner finding service where we actually go and find you the woman you want... similar to millionaire matchmaker...we will mold you into the "full Package" gentleman that every woman will desire... we will find that amazing woman and show you how to keep her happy...

please check out our website at getawayspacalgary.com and call me personally we can chat. my reputation prevails me... i have been in operation for over 10 years now and cater to high end professionals like you... give me a call. 403-210-0666

there is no service like this anywhere in Calgary...