Executive Business Listing / Fraudulant invoice

1 WA, United States Review updated:

Our company just recieved a "commercial invoice" from Executive Business Listing in the amount of $549.99. Our company has never used their services nor heard of them before. I tried to contact the company by the phone number listed on the invoice . No one answered except an answering machine which said to leave a message. I also tried to pull up their company by the web address listed and had no luck. Clearly, this company is a fraud and hopefully other companies will realize this and not submit payment.

Comments

27th of Jan, 2009
    Executive Business Listing - Unauthorized charges
    Executive Business Listing

I received a fraudulent statement from them for $449.99. We have never been in contact with this company and have reported them to the US postal service since the used the US mail to defraud me with a fake billing. That is MAIL FRAUD!

I suppose many people will just pay the bill since it almost looks real. Could not contact them by phone. See others on the web by going to ASK.com and typing in Executive Business Listing on the search line.

These people will never be honest business people and we all should do everything we can to put them behind bars where they belong.

Please report them if you are scammed too.

• Ms
      13th of Mar, 2009

I just received the same invoice. I never heard of them and I know I never solicited their service...real or not.

Thanks

• St
      24th of Mar, 2009

We too have receive several invoices from this "fraud" company trying to get us to pay $549.99 for some supposed "Vitural Listing" that we never ordered or requested. I finally filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau in Ohio. Hopefully this will get them to STOP sending us invoices. We'll see...

• Ca
      26th of Mar, 2009

I too have received a call about this listing to say an invoice is past due for $549.99. The phone number they keep leaving is not valid so lucky for me I have no way of calling them back. When searching the internet, cannot find anything to even double-check the number.

• Cy
      7th of Apr, 2009

We have also received an invoice from this company for services that we did not authorize in the amount of $549.99. I have also tried to call and only get an answering machine. I left a message for them to call back. So far, they haven't. On the RipOff website, someone said that they faxed a letter saying they did not owe this and then mailed the original. I am doing the same. I am so tired of people thinking that they can steal from me.

• Ap
      12th of May, 2009
    Executive Business Listing - Fraudulent Invoice
    Executive Business Listing
    Columbus
    Ohio

We have been receiving Invoices and getting calls from this business stating we owe them money. We never agreed, purchased or even heard of this company before. Please do not pay them if you receive an invoice it is fake!!

• La
      3rd of Jun, 2009

Please file a complaint with BBB online at www.bbb.org.
    Use the name Executive Business Listing and zip code 43235.

Thank you.