Executive Assistance Inc. / Poor Service/ Unprofessional Recruiters

Canada, Ontario, Toronto
Executive Assistance Inc.
330 Bay Street
Phone: 416-368-8700
I am not usually one to lodge a complaint about anything, however I was appalled, and perplexed at the unprofessional, lack of proper conduct/service received by a recruiter at Executive Assistance Inc. As an exceptional self-starter, and having demonstrated a high level of initiative as an administrative professional for the last 11+ years, I would seriously advise this company to retrain their personnel on common client service practices, which include email etiquette, problem solving, and communicative skills. Rather going into a detailed timeline of such ridiculousness, and poor confidence (not to mention my energy) displayed by the incompetence I dealt with, I only write to caution your actions if you’re considering the thought of delivering your fine credentials, and prestige academics to these fossils; don’t waste your time.

It’s unfortunate to witness Toronto’s ‘no-job’ crisis continuing to climb steadily, and you would believe a “full-service staffing” agency would challenge Statistics Canada’s unemployment rate by assisting those who are ready to improve their performance skills, and make a difference in the productivity of an organization; key terms: ‘you would believe.’

Also and as I conclude, their website acts like an online brochure instead of a thought-leadership resource; lacks company history, ‘about us’ page (I wonder why), and forces potential candidates to utilize an archaic ‘talent portal’.
Jun 14, 2015