ExclusiveSales.com / Timeshare Resale Scam

1 Orlando, FL, United States Review updated:

Public Warning against ExclusiveSales.com

I want to go on public record, and let everyone know that if you receive a phone call from ExclusiveSales.com - just hang up, and run away!
They have a well thought-out, manipulating, approach toward prospects, and when given a small amount of time, they'll promise you the world, and only take your money with nothing to show for it.
My nightmare started on July 7, 2010 when I received a phone call from a Mr. Chris Doss, who is an active sales rep for ExclusiveSales.com. I still to this day don't know how he acquired notice of my timeshare purchase, but he had all of my timeshare details which only aided his "Show". Promises of exposure to over 55 different web sites, and a visitor volume of nearly 300, 000 people, weekly presentations with promotional presents, and he went on to implore me to give him " at least 1% of my trust believing his promise to deliver". His phone presentation went on praising their sales techniques, and assured me of a past / current success closing rate where 80% of the timeshares listed with them sell within 4 to 8 weeks, and the remaining 20% sell off over time. The next line is my favorite, where he went on to say " that at least one of my timeshares will sell before my first credit card statement, washing away my investment, and returning a profit". Listing with ExclusiveSales.com is so easy, that all I have to do is continuously check my email for offers, and accept the right one, after that they'll close off the rest. After hearing all of this exciting news, I left off saying that I need to consult with my husband, and that I would get back to him with further details, and questions. Now the PUSH: " Okay not a problem, but I need to act fast so that he can set my account up today, and get a jump start on advertising my timeshares, all he needed was my credit card # to put on file, so that he may send me a contract, and finalize the transaction after receiving a final signed copy of the contract". I went along with the idea, considering he got me all excited, but never had ample time to finish consulting with my husband, because no more than 5 minutes later, he was calling me on the second line to see if I had finished talking everything over with my husband, because " if I want to get everything started today the Clock was Ticking!" He than became pushier, and didn't allow me time to review their agreement. He even went on to make a sweet offer, because of my multiple listings. He told me " the normal fee is $1250.00 per timeshare listed with them, but by acting now he'll do it for $1000.00 each and wanted to lock this offer in".
That's where my $3000.00 nightmare set itself into motion. To make a long story short, I never heard back from Mr. Doss again. I allowed them 3 weeks to get something going before I decided to follow up with them, because my mail box -- is still empty! I left 5 voice messages for Mr. Doss to call me back, and once again silence. So now freaked out about my investment, I started to research everything about ExclusiveSales.com, and felt as if I was walking through a maze of mystery. Nothing about them added up, from the lack of licensing, certifications, and the fact that the Orange County Convection Center, where they targeted their presentation confirmed to me that they never heard, nor dealt with anyone from ExclusiceSales.com. I received this confirmation when I contacted the space leasing dept., where they reviewed their entire registered log, current & past to only tell me I was looking for a ghost. So now I hit the panic button, and called my credit card company to file a fraud dispute against ExclusiveSales.com. Two weeks later, my credit card company received a correspondence from ExclusiveSales.com which goes as follows: " Mr. Chris Doss contacted Mrs. ------- at her request ( LIE never knew they existed ) to sell her Timeshare properties. on Sept 7, 2010, Mrs.---- initiated a despute, as she never contacted ExclusiveSales.com before to comply with the terms, and conditions of their agreement ( another Lie ).
Since July 7, 2010, I have my phone log displaying 25 phone calls to ExclusiveSales, which led to a Very unpleasant, 70 minute call with Customer Relations Manager - Mr. Michael Green. He went on to say, " that they received my personal information from a survey that I might have filled out at a Walmart, or some related source" Last time I checked, it's hard enough to get an answer on the location of something in a "Walmart" never mind running into someone requesting people to fill out Timeshare ownership surveys. They also disclosed that ExclusiveSales.com is their only source for internet advertising, and not the 50+ mentioned in a correspondence letter from them??? The final catch, was that according to Florida Statue 501.615, I had three days from initial authorization in entering the contract with ExclusiveSales.com to request a refund. I would like to be able to set up a record, or log of how many Florida residents are actually aware of this statue, never mind the non-residents of Florida. Considering that this was not disclosed on the contract, nor in any phone conversation, I have been informed that this agreement should be classified as ILLEGAL!!!

Ev

More ExclusiveSales.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Wi
      9th of Dec, 2010

Thanks to this web-site I saved myself a $1000.00. I was recently contacted by this company about selling my timeshare. And was given the same sales pitch, including the "I better act now the clock was ticking" Thankfully I told him I needed to wait till the next day. That gave me the time to research this company and that is how I found this web-site. Thank you again for your website.

• Ti
      5th of Jan, 2011

This company tried this scam on me also. They tried to appeal to my wife and play her against me. "We spoke to your wife and she wants to use us to sell your timeshare".

BEWARE!

9th of Apr, 2011

I read this web site too late and am trying to get my money back. The description of the process is exactly how it is happening with me. Even the same Mr. Micheal Green is still at it and trying to call me - I came back to 4 calls on my voice mail today. They are relentless! I hope I can get my money back with the help of my credit card company. I have not found out anything about them on the internet. They indeed are operating like a ghost - very slick!

• Sc
      29th of Apr, 2011

I am a victim also. But these scammers are slowly getting their due. Refer to the following web site for the latest decision against a company doing exactly what ExclusiveSales.com is doing with deceit and lies and illegal activity. The site is www.courthousenews.com/2011/03/15/Timeshare.pdf. I would encourage anyone harmed by these thieves to contact the Florida Attorney General at the number on the last page of the judgement. The more support and calls to them, the better our cause and Mr. Greene's pain. These crooks need to be out of business.

• Ca
      7th of May, 2011

http://www.courthousenews.com/2011/03/15/Timeshare.pdf : this is in fact the official name of the company that exclusivesales.com is being used to cover up. Beware they have multiple names that they will go by to Scam you!

• Sf
      20th of Sep, 2011

We are the latest victims of "promises, promises" and for the past two weeks are trying to get out of this contract as they did not do as promised! "You will hear from us in the next two weeks, cause we like to move the properties"! Michael Green stated we had a non-cancellable contract!!! Please call and complain to the BBB~ a poor WV couple!

• Fo
      27th of Sep, 2011

Same speel from Nick Simmons. "Give me 1% of your trust." (And of course a bunch of money.) He wanted money right away--a sure sign of a scam. He wouldn't finalize my charge card transaction, he claimed, until I signed my contract, so it would be impossible for me to lose money. Yeah, right. They offer as proof that they are not a scam the fact that they only accept credit cards, because credit cards prove financial responsibility, and are safer. He said all money would be refunded if the property did not sell within six months, but I insisted on reading the 3 "guarantees" in the contract which he was so anxious to point out. It says nothing of the sort. If it doesn't sell, the contract states, there is NO REFUND after the six month listing period. Oh, if I sell it myself within two months before my contract ends, at the inflated listing price, or more, I get a refund. An internet search revealed several properties in my same timeshare listed for $1.00 (you read that correctly, one dollar) which were not selling. And Nick is telling me that mine will sell? He said they would take care of all details, lawyer fees, title fees, transfer fees, etc. But the contract says they email me contact information about interested buyers and everything else is up to me. What he said and what is on the contract are two separate things. He told me that they had no properties in Arizona and needed mine to fill out their offerings. I found dozens of AZ timeshares on their website, including many in my same timeshare. I also checked out Online Better Business, which they use as proof that they are legitimate. You pay $50 startup and $15 per month to be a member. If you are not a member, you get a big red warning under your name. I queried Amazon.com just to see how they were rated: BIG RED WARNING! I get the picture. Thanks everyone. I think I just saved $1200.

• We
      31st of Oct, 2011

I was also taken in by these guys... The representative that called me (Amanda Ross) told me that she was representing Diamond Resorts International. She had all of the details about my timeshare (which was an albatross of a gift to me), she even saw that I had a couple of weeks of time unused on the books, and that she could probably sell those by the end of the day! Anyway, after many unanswered calls I finally got through to Michael Green who told me very politely that they took my money and that there was no way that I would get it back.

• Va
      8th of Nov, 2011

These guys that are scamming you are the same laid off or out of work TS sales dudes that scammed you in the first place that is how they know about your time share. They have destroyed the REAL Timeshare Business and sales are way down in fact P.T. Barnum would need to recalculate his original theory if it were based on TS industry current closing rates. So now these scammers need a new business model to exploit your vacation dollars. How about selling you a way to get out of the "Legally Binding lopsided CONtract" or at least the IDEA of a way to get out... And next week Mr. Green is in the GREEN...

Unfortunately they move faster than the FTC or consumer protection can move (which is not saying much). The best you can do is file a complaint with the State AG and spread the word hopefully someone is listening.

Helps to post here too.

CVO

• Dd
      30th of Nov, 2011

is this company also known as sellexclusive.com? i was called by a.doss@exclusivesales.com claiming she could get 17000 for my timeshare? is this the same scam? she said the company was sellexclusive.com

• Ev
      30th of Nov, 2011

I would say so, because ones I received an email from them c.doss@exclusivesales.com
    and it looks familiar to the one you’ve got.

After a long, grueling, and absolutely horrible 8 months, and after involving numerous agencies of the State and the Better Business Bureau, I was able to receive a reasonable offer of reimbursement which allowed me to settle my actions against Exclusivesales.com.
    I will go on to state that out of the initial $3000.00 dollars I had put out for their " Miraculous Advertising", I had only received $2500.00 in return, leaving them with $500.00 earnings for the twenty minutes it took to list my timeshares on their One, and ONLY website. So for all those stuck in a similar situation, with a lot of persistence, and going to the correct channels, results may be achieved.
    Good luck to all of you who are in “business” with Exclusivesales.com

• Dd
      30th of Nov, 2011

is this the company managed by Demitrijs Bazins and mutual developments of WY?

• Je
      28th of Dec, 2011

I just got off of the phone with these guys. I was reading the complaints as he was telling me that that had a good record. That is when I started reading some of the complaints to him. They wanted $1, 500.00. Thank God for the Internet.

• Mj
      10th of Feb, 2012

Regret...I was not able to read these reviews before it is too late. I was scammed 2, 782usd with the same approach and company, sell exclusive and signed an agreement with exclusivesales.com. Guys beware. let the public know, they are evil doers.

• Ev
      10th of Feb, 2012

To mjcoqs - you should fight for your rights, and your money. I was already sick when I just heard the name "Exclusive Sale.com" so I end this up when they return my $ 2500.00, but now I think I did wrong because I should get my whole $ 3000.00. Remember one think "they're wrong - you're right, and the law is on your side", you just have to show them this fact. Good luck.

• Mj
      21st of Feb, 2012

thank eva776. i filed the case to BBB regarding this scamming business. I was told that it is mutual development as the registered business as mentioned in the address and phone number these guys are telling me. i hope they do something about it.

• Br
      20th of Jul, 2012
    ExclusiveSales.com - I hope this company does not continue scamming people and I would like my $ returned
    ExclusiveSales.com
    exclusivesales.com

In March 2012 I contacted a marketing company on the internet. They proposed to market time share properties for the seller. The company was ExclusiveSales, 424 E. Central Blvd. Suite 350, Orlando FL 32801. They contacted me. John Fletcher, Sales Executive, informed me that they would find a buyer within 30 to 60 days because the property is in Hilton Head, SC. I foolishly paid them $1, 590 on my American Express card. I have never heard from ExecutiveSales again. The contract (which I signed via fax). stated that the only way they would stay in touch would be via EMail. I called and left messages for John Fletcher and sent EMails to ExclusiveSales to no avail. I went on line to OnlineBusinessBureau.com to confirm that ExclusiveSales was a reputable company (which their Sales Executive had recommended I do). ExclusiveSales was listed as reputable. Yet today the same websight posts a warning that that ExclusiveSales has a negative record.

I have been trying to sell my time share at Coral Sands, Hilton Head to no avail since 2008 and finally took a financial chance on ExecutiveSales. My husband passed away in 2007, so our times together in Hilton Head were done.

I hope this company does not continue scamming people and I would like my $ returned!