Exclusively Weddings .com / HORRIBLE Customer Service Wedding Store Online Ever!!

1 2305 Soabar Street Greensboro, NC 27406Greensboro, NC, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1.800.759.7666

EXCLUSIVELY WEDDINGS / www.exclusivelyweddings.com ---- HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!

I ordered from this website, thinking it will be faster shipping because they are located in the same state I am located... Very BAD Idea! It took them to process my order 3 days... even though the website says up to 2 days... And guess what happened???...
They deliver the envelope on Friday, 5 days to complete the order... I ordered Sunday I got the envelope/packaging on Friday...
And this is the WORST PART...

THEY DID NOT DELIVER THE PRODUCT I ORDERED!

They just put a catalogue / book of the products they offer and NOTHING ELSE... WHAT A JOKE!

I had problems ordering from other website other than them... but they actually emailed me back and gave me compensation from the problems I encountered... That's the only thing an Angry Customer and Very Frustrated Customer W-A-N-T-S!

COMPENSATION... FROM THE PROBLEMS ENCOUNTERED FROM THEIR SIDE, AND WHAT DID I GET IN RETURN...???

NOTHING! NO COMPENSATION WHATSOEVER... YOU KNOW I EVEN ASKED FOR THE PRODUCT TO BE RE-ORDERED AND I ASKED IF THEY CAN AT THE VERY LEAST GIVE ME EXPEDITED SHIPPING FREE... their response? NO, We CANNOT do that..

They emailed me saying that its just a "human" mistake on their part... TO HELL with your apologies, what can I do with your apologies??? NOTHING! IT ONLY SAYS THAT THEY ARE A HORRIBLE COMPANY! COULD NOT DO A JOB RIGHT, AFTER PROCESSING OF 3 DAYS STRAIGHT (BUSINESS DAYS!!!)

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE... THE OWNERS SHOULD OPEN THEIR EYES AND FIX AND RE-TRAIN THESE STUPID CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES...

NEVER ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE... IF THEY HAVE A MISTAKE... THEY WILL NOT FIX IT.. THEY WILL NOT TRY TO MAKE YOU HAPPY AS A CUSTOMER WHO SHOULD BE TREATED RIGHT! NO COMPENSATION... JUST PLAIN OLD FRUSTRATING "APOLOGY" EMAIL...

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE! WARNING TO ALL!

DO NOT MAKE THE SAME STUPID MISTAKE OF ME ORDERING FROM THIS COMPANY!

EXCLUSIVELY WEDDINGS / www.exclusivelyweddings.com

Comments

6th of Oct, 2008

Hey, thanks for the warning! I was about to buy to this company Exclusively Weddings, but I will not buy anymore since they did that? Very good I check complaints board before I order from any website... I was wanting to buy the ceremony double hearts from their website, that is supposed to be my wedding gift for my best friend who is marrying in Charlotte, NC. Thanks again for the warning, I won't be ordering from that site again and I will warn my friends and family as well as almost all of them live in NC...

• Fr
      5th of Dec, 2008

I also purchased with this company exclusivelyweddings.com because they are advertising that they are there for a lot of years already in the wedding industry... well... what do you know... I GOT SCAMMED TOO! I ordered online and after 4 days, I called them as I never received any verification through email that they got my order... and they said, they did get my order, so I got charged already... they said they already shipped it... then I waited 4 days for the shipping (even though I am just located in Charlotte, NC --- these company are located in Greensboro, NC which is just beside my city!)... well guess what... I never got my order! I only got their catalogue and some free invitation card samples! That's it! Sheesh... when I called them again and furious about these... they just said they will refund me... nothing else... no apologies or even a compensation like a coupon code or something... NOTHING... well, good thing I bug the hell out of them... I receive my refund after 8 business days! what a horrible transaction!

DON'T BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE: exclusivelyweddings.com

JUST A WARNING TO ALL!!!

20th of Aug, 2010

I also purchased a product with this company! It was a Acrylic Cake Topper it looks Very beautiful in their advertisement. It took them over 2 weeks and a half to send me my Cake Topper and less than 4 weeks for my wedding I received my cake topper with scratches and the initial of my future last name was not centered and the our name and wedding date was at the very bottom of the cake topper! It looked horrible; when I saw it I was upset! In less than 4 weeks I will get married and I’m having issues with a little thing as a cake topper! There is other things I should be worrying about than a Cake Topper! The most horrible feeling was when I called the company and the only thing they said is that they provide 100% SATISFACTION GARANTEED, by giving me back my money! This is my first time and last time i will ever purchase anything from this company!! FYI* One of the Representative stated that i was Not the ONLY customer complaining about this item!! So why do they still advertise it? Why don't they just fix the problem? Obviously they don't care about their customers’ NEEDS!!
    Northern California

• Ag
      19th of Nov, 2010

I have never had a problem with this company. I have been using them for years and they have delivered every time. I aslso ordered the cake topper and it was a little less than perfect so they decided to give me my money back as well as send me another cake topper that was perfect. I have ordered thousands of dollars of merchandise from this business and have always received 100% Customer Satisfaction. It does not matter how close a person is to this company. You are in line just like everyone else who orders. It is not their problem if Fedex takes forever to deliver a package. That is something I would have to take up with them not the company.

29th of Nov, 2010

Do NOT order from this site. They sent me an item in the wrong color. I need to return it. Not a problem for most websites you order from. First, they didn't include any sort of receipt or packing slip for returns. Then, they will only reimburse shipping if THEY made a mistake. But here's the catch - their email confirmation receipt is so vague that it doesn't include colors, so I have no proof that it was their mistake. My word against theirs. (It was a black basket, not navy blue, and those colors are nowhere near each other on the order form, so I'm thinking it wasn't my accident but someone didn't look carefully when they mailed it.) Also, the other stuff I ordered from there was just okay quality. Nothing special and not worth the money.

• Bi
      10th of Jan, 2011

I ordered from the also horrid, horrid . But I ordered my restrooms from http://www.ajportabletoilets.com/ they were great.

• Bu
      10th of Mar, 2011

DO NOT use Exclusively Weddings! Very poor customer service, not accommodating and take their sweet time of getting back to you. A frame I ordered came engraved wrong and was disappointing as a whole, and they refused to give me a refund for it unless I payed for the shipping to return it, even after I sent them pictures depicting that the frame was engraved wrong. Attempting to work with their customer service was an absolute nightmare, they are slow and incompetent. Bottom line: they have competitive pricing but it's worth paying more somewhere else to not have to deal with their customer service representatives or some mistake that they made and refuse to fix.

• Na
      11th of Jul, 2014

DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER WITH THIS STUPID COMPANY exclusivelyweddings.com they will mess up your order and take ZERO responsibility for their wrong doings! Exclusively weddings will scam you out of your money!! They refuse to fix their mistakes