Exclusive Health Products / Ultimate Anxiety Relief / Product never received, but they took my money!

1 6440 Sky Pointe Dr. 140-185Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: (239) 357-5119

I ordered four bottles of one of their products and requested delivery via USPS; I never received my product although they immediately took my money. They sent me a delivery label, but the Post Office in my area has been unable to ascertain delivery. The address I used was my office address and I never had any problems with delivery of anything to this address via the Post Office. I contacted Exclusive Health Products and was told there was nothing they could do, that they shipped the product. Didn't care that I didn't get it. Delivery was supposed to have been made on a Saturday, when this office is closed. Rip-off!

Comments

• Pe
      2nd of Jun, 2008

I ORERED A BOTTLE OF ELITE BACK RELIEF AND PAID FOR 2-4 DAY DELIVERY AND DIDNT RECEIVE ANYTHING YET AND CANT GET AN ANSWER FROM EITHER NUMBER THAT I CALL

30th of Jun, 2008

Ihave orderderd num. ID 100 66 88439 2 botltes for 4 botless online specialUltimate Anxiety Relief, paid $ 86, 95 and today I received only 2 botles insted of 4 bottles.

• Br
      3rd of Nov, 2008

i placed an order 1 week ago and still havnt received it...i called your phone no. but nobody answers

• Ka
      18th of Nov, 2008

I too ordered Great Nights Sleep 3 plus because I paid my money up immediately was promised other special offers. NOTHING EVER ARRIVES .They immediately took my money and since then I have emailed Jeff and Customer Support about 10 times. Absolutely NO ANSWER. I was scammed once before by another company and my Bank was able to prosecute them. I will not settle till I have made their name MUD everywhere and every chance I get.
    HELLO everyone out there. EXCLUSIVE HEALTH PRODUCTS ARE LIARS AND THIEVES
    DONT GET CAUGHT!!! They prey on peoples ailments and this makes them the ### of the earth. Lower than the lowest of the low.

• Ci
      4th of May, 2011

I ordered two bottles of Great Night Sleep on April 17th, and have never received them. I have left numerous messages, and sent many emails with no response. I contacted my credit card company to investigate this company and remove the charge from my account.