Exclusive Health Products - Las Vegas, USA / Non delivery of materials after a month!

1 Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:

I had placed order for specific medicine for the Sciatica back ache from Exclusive Health Products LAS Vegas, USA. The material was sent by United Sates Postal Services (USPS) on 20th May 2007. Till date i have not received the materials. It is supposed to be delivered at the Santactuz International Cargo thru the Speedpost. Beware!

Comments

• Ro
      2nd of Jul, 2007

This company is a scam, they have not idea what medicine is, they just take all natural ingredients and mix them together and say they are effective and that they work, total crap. There are a lot of legit companies out there that have worked for years to get the formula for all natural products just right and these companies actually work. Stay away from them, if you go to their websites, all their products use the same ingredients:

amazingarthritisrelief.com, http://www.amazingbackpainremedy.com/ www.greatnightsleep.com, http://www.exclusivehealthproducts.com/

All they do is take the same product change the name and the label, make a new website and sell it. THATS WHAT WE CALL A CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT! COMPLETE SCAM!

15th of Mar, 2017

@Rob Chance old post, I know, but if you are one of the ones that got this amazing company out of business, shame on you. It cured my sciatica, and I know a bit or 2 about chemistry And healing. Now I try to find it for someone else and nowhere available, probably due to narrow minded and impatient people like yourself. I suffered years, got pain free, without surgery, and I thank my lucky stars for this product.

5th of Jul, 2007

Rob,

I checked those websites (as I am thinking about ordering) and I don't see where the fraud is. Each product seems to have different ingredients, though there are similar ones in several.

Whether the products, I don't know, but I'm not sure how you get scam out of it!

15th of Mar, 2017

@John MacLeod old post, but I'm trying to find where I can find the product now, as I can attest it did work. I'm looking for a friend as my sciatica is GONE

9th of Jul, 2007

The scam is very obvious, there products use the exact same ingredients, look at this link http://www.amazingarthritisrelief.com/getridofyourarthritis.html and find the ingredients, and now go to this link http://www.backreliefelite.com/ and find the ingredients section and compare them to each other, same exact formula, thats what we like to call CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT, but hey I will have to give it to these guys, they probably make a lot of money scamming everyone. The formula may or may not work, I don't know. but when you take the same bill, change the name and change the label and sell it, thats a scam. And that is how i think its a scam.

Rob

• Kw
      9th of Jul, 2007

If you change your dns setting as in blockhost.org it will block ads from these guys.

We had one computer go to their site once and it kept poping up for three days!

18th of Jul, 2007

Rob,

It does appear the products have the same ingredients, but I don't see the legal issue. Fraud would only exist if the company's products did not contain the ingredients they promise. Have they attempted to hide the fact that the products are the same? Simply having a different name on a bottle is not fraud.
    Manipulative marketing, perhaps, but I don't see any grounds for a lawsuit.

• Me
      19th of Jul, 2007

I googled the company. What I got was a website about how to sell the product, become a marketer, make thousands a day, blah blah blah. There is a statement about now YOU can sell these products that really work and make thousands of dollars doing it! That is enough to make me suspicious. Plus, I got an email saying there were only 86 bottles left and I better hurry and get mine now. Another red flag. I dont' know if this is a scam but at the least it appears to be a pyramid type of program. I am so tired of getting a sales pitch on products that don't work just because doctors refuse to address pain issues with any real compassion. They are so afraid of being sued that they would rather patients be in pain just to save their behind. No wonder people go to desperate measures. I have decided to be aggressive about my arthritis pain and not stop until I get an answer/resolve. I have wasted too much money already on products that don't work. Next I am going to investigate Dr. Franks Spray. UGH :(

23rd of Jul, 2007

Hello everyone! It's me Jeff Brown the CEO of Exclusive Health Products.

I am shocked that you are being so negative against our company. We exist ONLY to help people. This is exactly what our remedies do and all of our thousands of testimonials are from REAL people just like you.

Your comments really hurt me because I work hard every day to help people like you. However with your attitude and close-mindedness it is no wonder that you have not tried or found anything that has helped you.

I hope you find something that helps you but please do not order from my company unless you will treat the remedies with a little respect. They have literally given people their life back. They have helped people become completely pain-free. Great Night Sleep Premium Sleep Enhancer has been responsible for giving people a much better quality night's sleep.

Again, I goto work everyday with my sole purpose only to create the most effective natural remedies in the world so we can help people finally experience life-changing relief.

Thank you for reading this.

Exclusive Health Products

P.S. Yes, the ingredients in the Amazing Arthritis Relief and Back Relief Elite are the same.

P.P.S. The "make money" site you found is our affiliate program.

• St
      24th of Jul, 2007

I bought the product, great nights sleep and thought it was fantastic, very little has previously worked for me and I certainly don't like drug house concoctions, they generally leave you worse for wear the next day, groggy unable to focus ect. Not great nights sleep. I'm in Australia, probably a good target to be ripped off given teh distance, their delivery was quick, no problems will deal with them again.

• Ia
      27th of Jul, 2007

I have only recently ordered. The order was placed July 20 and was to be shipped in 2-4 days. I still has not been received. That's a bit sad but I will wait a while.

As far as the claim that all the ingredients are the same but the name is different - that is not at all a scam. Drug companies do it. It's called generic. I think if it works then others will want to use the ingredients to help others.

I am excited for my sister to try it. I bought her an eight bottle set so she should be able to give it a real chance. Thank you for going to the effort to try to help RA sufferers when the medical profession just wants to cover up the pain.

• Le
      6th of Sep, 2007

First of all, the products happen to work REALLY well for me. I have tried 4 or 5 of them. Some work better than others, however the sleep remedy has been a god-send.

In the second place, relabeling is not such a big deal. The real question is whether the product is effective for the complaint it seems to address. Then look towards the big pharmaceutical companies. Excedrin Migraine is nothing more than Excedrin relabeled and then the marketing machine attempted to cash in on the Migraine sufferers.

I believe Exclusive Health does send WAY too many emails about their products and should tone that down quite a bit. However, as far as being a scam, I totally disagree. And NO, I do not work for the company!

• Ha
      7th of Sep, 2007

My only concern with this company is if the product for the specific application works. I can say without a doubt that the arthritis relief product works, at least for me and my sister. I have ordered twice and will again. Arthritis is a family curse and both my sister and myself have experienced tremendous relief where nothing else we've tried has helped.

• Et
      10th of Sep, 2007

I hope I do hear from you one way or another and explain why you charged so much on my account. You can call me and tell me WHY. 610 489-3358

• Et
      10th of Sep, 2007

How long will it take for you to get back to me. I am VERY UPSET.HURRY PLEASE;

• Le
      15th of Sep, 2007

I have been buying the Total Tendonitis Relief product through a friend who orders them online. Her pain has gone now and she is no longer ordering them, so I have to order them myself, but after seeing the website(s) (there are like 20 or more of them all registered to Jeff Brown) it just looks like a scam. I have been taking these pills for months and I am still experiencing pain, so I really don't know if it's doing anything.

Here's a tip Jeff, if you start a marketing spiel with "Dear Friend" it sounds like a scam. Have you ever read a nigerian 419 scam email? They all start like that. Also, the way the websites are presented scream "scam". They are long winded, overly-zealous and don't fill me with confidence at all. Not to mention the link-spam sites designed to increase the Google Pagerank of your dozens of sites that all say the same thing. People like you are what is wrong with the internet. People like you are why spam accounts for 80%+ of all email traffic.

I read in your blog how Google "slapped" a number of your accounts. They have good reason: you are abusing the Pagerank system. I have no sympathy for you at all. People like you are why Google's search results are just getting worse as all I get are link-farm and spamming sites in my results.

Here's a tip for creating a website that won't turn away sceptical people like me. For starters, only have ONE website named after your company. For me to trust a product, I have to get to know and _respect_ the company behind the product. Searching for tendonitis relief should bring up a result like this:

www.exclusivehealthproducts.com/products/totaltendonitisrelief.html

On that site I can read a _short_ description of the product and some testimonials, as well as information about the company, the credentials of the people creating the product, and perhaps links to third party reviews of the product (genuine! It's easy to tell when somebody is being genuine or just shilling for the company).

When it comes to information about the company, I want to know:

a) where it is
    b) how long it has been in operation for
    c) the people who are running it and their education/employment background.

All I know about you Jeff is that you are an internet marketing person (read: spammer). What are your credentials when it comes to creating "health products"? Are you an M.D? A Naturopath? A chemist? A scientist of any other kind?

It sounds like all you are is somebody who has worked out how to exploit Google's Pagerank and Adsense technology. Please prove me wrong, and I may just pony up the dough for some more "Total Tendonitis Relief".

Remember, I was a customer through a third party BEFORE seeing your website(s), and now AFTER seeing them I am filled with doubt and scepticism.

Leo Johnson

• Ed
      19th of Sep, 2007

ATTENTION ! Mike Seros or Jeff Brown

Please contact me with regard to my last order. First of all, thank you for the $57.00 you credited me on that order on Aug.16th.
    However, on Aug.8th EXIMBAY.COM SINGAPORES CHARGED
    $49.00 on my credit card. I had an invoice on this, and mentioned
    it to Mike and he told me I could ignore this, as it would not be
    charged to me, but they did.
    I phoned Master Card and they asked me to contact you first.

Please contact me by e-mail regarding this
    Ed

22nd of Sep, 2007

Check out the credentials on Jeff Brown and Mike Seros, I can about guarantee neither of them have any sort of degree involving medicine. Scamming people is a crime and their goal is to make money not help people. Plain and simple there are many other websites out there that do the same thing. Here are a few http://www.jointpainremedy.com, http://www.vitriapv.com/order.html#8, http://www.amulife.com, here are a few just to name a few.

23rd of Sep, 2007

IM GOING TO GO DOWN THERE IN PERSON,, I LIVE IN LAS VEGAS,

IM GOING TO CHECK OUT WHAT KIND OF PLACE HE HAS,

ASK TO LOOK INSIDE, TAKE A GOOD LOOK, ASK TO SEE THE LIC.

I WILL FOLLOW UP ON THIS SITE. I LIKE WHAT THE PRODUCT SAYS, BUT I NEED TO SEE WITH MY OWN EYES

AFTER READING THE POOR FEED BACK THIS CO HAS.

26th of Sep, 2007

Hello everyone! It's me again, Jeff Brown from Exclusive Health Products.

Gosh this website is really disturbing to me.

I don't know how much clearer I can say these things. First of all we have 27 different products.

Each one had a lot of money and time with research and scientists involved in producing the effective remedy.

Yes I am a marketer but only because in order for a business to be successful you have to do marketing. Marketing is the engine that drives any business.

Here are some facts:

We offer a money-back guarantee on all our amazing remedies.

Our remedies are different than everyone else's because of their strength and effectiveness.

Unlike some other companies all of our THOUSANDS of testimonials are from real people just like you who were once skeptical of the benefits from our natural remedies.

I goto work each day working to help people end pain and sleep better. With pain life is not too much fun so what we do is help people through natural remedies live a better life.

I stand behind everything I say in person, here, and on our many websites 100%.

Please if you have customer service issues contact customerservice@exclusivehealthproducts.com otherwise we are working on our full online store but it is taking a while. Hopefully it will be done by December. But for right now please just try the remedies risk-free. You have nothing to lose.

We are not a scam. We are a company that is dedicated to you feeling much better and doing it without the need for prescription drugs or in some cases surgery.

I hope you give these remedies a try. I guarantee you will be amazed at your results.

I look forward to hearing your success story.

Exclusive Health Products

www.BackReliefElite.com

www.GreatNightSleep.com

www.TotalTendonitisRelief.com

www.Omega3Exclusive.com

www.HappyHappyPill.com

and many more!

@Jeff Brown Hello Jeff,

This is an old post and I hope the baddies didn't get you. I'm looking to find a link where your products are as I need it for a friend with sciatica, mine is long gone. I'm one of your success stories. I soon realised that customs was holding the goods, bummer. I'm truly grateful for your wonderful SuperSciatica Relief, that saved me from surgery. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I did use very high dosages as I was in agony. but, hey, it worked. I hope you are still about, if so, can you send me your link? I'm now a herbalist, have an old box with ingredients, but for some, pills are so much easier.. my email is creyfclinic@yahoo.ie. Many thanks, Marianne Creyf

26th of Sep, 2007

Oh and another thing. It was my idea and hard work that got the first product made. This product then changed peoples lives. So I've made a huge difference in peoples lives and people thank me all the time.

I really do care.

I hope you will give us the chance to help you live a better life.

Thanks again.

(888) 246-2887

• Th
      27th of Sep, 2007

trying to get a refund on the amazingarthritisrelief pills can t seem to get to their website have called their phone number in las vegas and got am answering service - nobody home