Exclusive Health Products / Clarifying a few things

Hi everyone,

My name is John, and I'm an office manager for Exclusive Health Products. I'd like to make a few points regarding the negative posts I've seen on this site.

First, the testimonials on our sites are all from real, verifiable customers. Obviously we can't divulge personal information but if ever legally required to do so, we could provide full names, address' and phone numbers for every testimonial on our sites. I compile them myself every month.

Second, the term "scam" is loosely thrown around on anonymous message boards. Shipping problems we encounter are usually a result of customs issues for international orders. This is rare, and we typically rectify these issues quickly. However, we have no control over individual customs stations holding and inspecting our packages. Domestic shipping problems are extremely rare and are always rectified immediately.

Skepticism is often natural when ordering herbal supplements, as is ordering online in general. Then when the product does not work for someone, it is immediately dismissed as a scam. I assure you our products work for thousands of people. In some cases, they do not, and those people take advantage of our money-back guarantee.

If you are dissuaded from trying one of our products after seeing a negative post on this site, keep in mind that most satisfied customers (although I have seen a few) have no reason to post on a complaint message board. Search any major corporate name on here and see how many hundreds of complaints there are. If we refused to use any company that has message board complaints in this day and age, we'd all sit home staring at the wall all day (unless we'd seen a complaint about the painting company.)

These are the facts. Every customer is important to us, and every testimonial is real. We offer an effective alternative to prescription medication, and our rate of refund return is under 4 percent. If you would like to try our products, please do so. If they don't work for you, we'll make it right.

Thanks,
John
Exclusive Health Products

Jo

Comments

• Ab
      21st of Apr, 2008

well i ordered product from this web sight and the product was called fibro gone.it made me have triple the back pain and i was rushed to the quick care with chest pain a week later.i returned the product and never got my money .they just keep saying your refund was granted.well a bank statement does not lie.so now i have to print copies of everything for my attorney just because they do not want to give me a refund.i think this product is dangerous., my chest pains stopped the day i quit taking this product so beware please.if they are promising you a refund if it does not work they are lying to you.they give no refund.so now i am going to court

• Ka
      18th of Nov, 2008

if Exclusive Health products have so much problems with shipping then why do YOU NOT ANSWER YOUR EMAILS when frustrated customers ask the whereabouts of their products.
    To not answer emails which are sent over and over to several of your addresses - how do you think people are going to react. You need to get a decent customer policy going.
    I've emailed constantly asking on the whereabouts of my Great Night Sleep and get a deafening response of Nothing.