Excellence Home Gallery Pte Ltd / Delivery delay

1 Singapore Review updated:

Ordered a sofa set and paid deposit at furniture exhibition at Singapore Expo on 6 Jan 2012. Was promised delivery of sofa set latest by 28 Feb 2012 after Chinese New Year. Salesperson, Elson called on 28 Feb 2012 to inform there has been a delay of the delivery and requested for extension of delivery to 19 March 2012. Called them on 19 March 2012 to check on the delivery but was told that the delivery is again postponed to 19 April 2012. Requested for refund of the deposit but was flatly rejected by Elson.

Ni

Comments

• Mi
      31st of Jul, 2012

Just file a police report and bring them to court.

I just did so.

Police report : J/20120731/2238
    Courts No: SCT/7733/2012

Be careful this company.

• Mi
      1st of Aug, 2012

Dear Mr Wang,

I enclose a reply from Excellence Home Gallery Pte Ltd.

Please let me have your comments.

Yours sincerely,

From: Elson Seah [mailto:[protected]@xcellence.com.sg]
    Sent: Monday, July 30, 2012 5:04 PM
    To: [protected]@case.org.sg
    Subject: Re: Invoice no. 61013/60298 - Mr Wang Fengyu

Hi Joel, very sorry that i had overlook this matter, i would like to propose some loan furniture for customer temporary usage, once their actual item reach i will exchange for them, thank you
    On 30 Jul 2012 16:48, "Joel Loke" <[protected]@case.org.sg> wrote:
    ________________________________________________________
    Dear Mr Elson,

We writing in behalf for our member Mr Wang Fengyu.

Despite our letters of 2, 20 and 27 July 12, todate we do not appear to have received any response from your company.

We would appreciate your company's prompt reply regards to this matter so that any escalation on this towards litigation
    is unnecessary and can be avoid.

Thank you.

Yours sincerely,
    Joel Loke
    Consumer Relations Officer
    DID: 6461 1852

7th of Aug, 2012

[IMG]http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/8912/straittimesarctileonexc.jpg[/IMG]
    By [URL=http://profile.imageshack.us/user/yuanjiun]yuanjiun[/URL] at 2012-08-06

See Sunday Times Article on 5 Aug 2012 on Excellence Home Gallery.

I have gathered a group of victims in a private group. If anyone needs help or wants to join our group, please PM me, thanks.

7th of Aug, 2012

See Sunday Times Article on 5 Aug 2012 on Excellence Home Gallery.

I have gathered a group of victims in a private group. If anyone needs help and wants to join our group, please PM me, thanks.

25th of Aug, 2012

i want to join!

10th of Sep, 2012

Hey I was one of the victim. Tell me know I can join in.

10th of Sep, 2012

I made purchase in March 2012 but till date, no delivery and many excuses. I approached CASE, nothing they can do about it. Don't waste the $10. I approach small claim court nd same thing they do nto enforce authority as our claim is considered small cases. Come to the last, we are required to engage a lawyer ourself. We need to gather our strength together and engage a lawyer to fight for our case. The more strength we have, the easier for us to fight our case and win back all our loses. This company knows the laws well and he knows that even though court orders is issued to him, nothing will happen to him as he has more than once experience with many of his customers. ANd for us as a small consummer, we will also not go to the extent of engaging a lawer as our purchase is not big sum. Let form this group and get back ($) that is rightfully own to us.

10th of Sep, 2012

The facebook group is here :

11th of Sep, 2012

Thanks. I will join the group in a minute.