EXCEL (BHARAT) GAS SERVICES / POOR HOSPITALITY AND LATE AND UNPLANNED DELIVERY OF GAS CYLINDERS

1 India Review updated:

This is to inform that we are having very poor services provided by Excel (Bharat) Gas Services who supply us cooking-gas-cylinders. They are located at the following address <br /><br />
Excel Address Service.<br /><br />
Shop No1. Om Sai Krupta Apartment, Plot No.38.<br /><br />
Sector - 23, Jui Nagar, Navi Mumbai<br /><br />
Tel: 6516 1437 / [protected]<br /><br />
<br /><br />
When we call for booking cooking-gas-cylinders, the staff there give very harsh replies. Always, they give 7-8 days schedule for delivering the cylinders and still fail to delivery the cylinders in the committed period. <br /><br />
However, if we make early calls for booking, they do not entertain our calls telling that we have to make a call after 15 days after receipt of the last cylinder. We require a cylinder every 20 days.<br /><br />
<br /><br />
Also we find that the other service providers such as HP (Hindustan Petroleum) Gas Services deliver the cylinders within 2 days of booking the cylinders.<br /><br />
<br /><br />
You are kindly requested to take up the matter with the concerned agency.<br /><br />
My reference consumer No. at Excel Gas Service is 28462.<br /><br />
My Name, Resi.Address and Telephone details as given below:<br /><br />
Nagraj P Kamath<br /><br />
A-203, Priyadarshini Apartments, <br /><br />
Plot No.6, Sector 50 (old), <br /><br />
Opp.NRI, Sea-Woods, <br /><br />
Nerul, Navi Mumbai - 400 706.<br /><br />
Tel No.[protected], Mobile No. : [protected]

Comments

• Hn
      25th of Jan, 2010

Myself Mr.H.N. Nikam. I am totally agree with the complaint done by Mr.Kamat We are also having the same experience with Excel bharat gas agency. I registered my complaint through ebharatgas .com 2-3 days before but no one replied yet. I am 70 yrs old age person staying with my wife alone because my childrens are out of city due to their jobs .It is not possible for me to go every time at their godowns and collect the cylinder. Some times from their also they do not give the filled cylinder. I am requesting you to take some action against this agency and solve my problem as soon as possible Please.
    My cosumer no. EV 2086