Exalt Consulting Ltd Bangalore / cheating job seekers

India Review updated:

EXALT are cheaters... thy cheat ppl... saying thy ill get you job... you need to pay n register and pay you first month salary... they ill answer all you r queries, attend all your calls and reply all your mails until they get the registration fees of 4500 from you after that they wont even speak to you properly or ans your queries or reply your mails. Before registering, the consultant ill tell all sweet words n ill say that they hav openings in all top MNC and make you register once you register you ill get nothing out of EXALT, except disappointment. After registering you ill jus get some forwarded mails stating that your resume has been forwarded to this company and a HR from tht company ill call you. I got some 10 such forwarded mail from EXALT but not even a single interview or interview call.. When you call them asking for any update regarding your profile no body ill ans you properly.. the only thing they say is call on saturdays coz they wont ans for queries on weekdays... and wen you call on saturdays.. only reply you get is your profile has been forwarded to companies and will updtae you once they get any reply from the companies... but you wont get any reply from them after that. When you try to contact someone in exalt.. thy ill literally transfer the call internally upto 10 times and at last say that the person is not available in office so call later... this is wat they do in thr... no job nothing... its only cheating... so guys dnt believe thm n get cheated...

Comments

30th of Mar, 2012

This is wrong i dont think so as i got placed through them, only

• At
      30th of Mar, 2012

Sir don't know why i am finding negative reviews about your company, i am really thankful to you. because of you only i got placed in such a great mnc and enjoying job. its all because of your guiding sessions thank you so much again

• So
      2nd of Apr, 2012

It’s all your fault-
    Why at all did u register with exalt when already there are complaints against it all over internet.
    It was risky to register when so many people have posted complaints over years – as can be found on different consumer complaint forums
    U should have prepared your mind beforehand, that after registering with exalt even u can end up posting complaint on consumer forum like many others.
    Now u should not regret that u r in majority where people lost money.
    First of all, after going through so many complaints on internet, no clever person would like to register with such consulting.
    And even after knowing all complaints, if u thought of trying your luck with exalt, then just blame yourself, that u prefered to keep your eyes & ears closed for all negatives against exalt.

11th of Apr, 2012

EXALT is a bogus company. They treat u good till u pay register and pay 4500. After that no calls ...nothing. The positive comments abovre may be from Exalt people to fool people. Beware of this DOGS.

11th of Apr, 2012

another complaint.

14th of May, 2012

Hi exalt, if you are getting one month salary after joining the company with good salary package, its fine. For that, why you have to get rs.4500 as registration fee? if exalt consultancy is good, descent means don't take money for registration. No good conultancy will charge registration fee. Consultancy will get money of some percentage from the company if candidate is placed. No consultancy will get money from candidate as registration fee. If you are helping candidate with confirmed job, then get money from the candidate after the candidate selected and joined the company. You peoples will say candidate will cheat. How come you are asking candidate to believe you by paying registration fee before getting job offer. I thought of paying rs.4500, but when I enquired with one of my friends friend father, who is comissioner, he told there is one complaint came against exalt consultancy (ecps pvt ltd). I hope they will start processing the complaint. Lets hope for the best.God will punish the people, who is cheating the job seekers and peoples

14th of May, 2012

You peoples will say identify yourself. If we have to identify, what the hell you peoples are doing by hiding. Come out and give open statement directly. If you peoples are genuine, be bold and clear. With the help of seo, you will hide the comments to the last, because in my earlier company, they spoiled their name, so they hided the public comments in website for that they recruited seo and posted nice comments daily about their own company without shame. I came to know from so many comments that you peoples are using seo rank nice comments at the top. So you peoples dont have shame? in your website exaltconsulting.Com, exaltconsulting.Co.In, exaltconsulting.In, you have mentioned multi national company names. If you peoples have that much contact, why you peoples have to cheat candidates & why you peoples have torun office in a small 20 * 20 room and your building looks like ghost building.My friends friend father told, they are collecting all the details in different way without the local police(who is supporting exalt) knowledge. I hope those police, who is helping exalt also will be caught and terminated from the job. I read from the comments that about some lady employeess (megha & some other name I forgot), who is working in exalt are doing something bad, which ladies should not do.

Hi sagreeka, athish,
    you peoples said that you are benefited by this exalt consultancy. So identify yourself with the details. Post you contact details, company which you are working with the help of exalt consultancy and all. After that you give open statement to all in websites. If you are hiding without your details, why you peoples simply sending only plain text like you peoples are benefited. Never give fake statement. If you are really god fearing person, then post your details here. It will be helpful for everyone. My friends friend father (who is comissioner) also will see it and analyse it. Lets see, whether you peoples have guts to give your details here.

Hi sagreeka, athish,

if you peoples are saying you are benefited, then in police verification, if they found that all the statement which you peoples agve are wrong, then you will be arrested for helping exalt to others fool. So be careful in your statements. This is the deal. Lets see, whether you peoples are giving open statement with details or not.

Hi all,

a person names sumedha posted an article about exalt consultancy and told that she is benefited: check the article link: http:/Www.Workoninternet.Com/Business/Career/Job-search/114161-exalt-consulting.Html

check the sumedha fake profile: http:/Www.Workoninternet.Com/Business/User-profile/Userprofile/Sumedha190.Html

so, if sumedha is true means, she should be posted with real profile and real identification.

So be aware of it.

• Ni
      31st of Aug, 2012

Hi I got a call from exalt consultancy and as you guys mentioned above they have asked me to give 4500 rs.Is it worth they are confirming a 45-50% hike .Can i give 4500 rs ?

• Pa
      3rd of Sep, 2012

this is a fake company. 100% agreed with the views of this author. u r right. went through the same and didnt get a single penny back. they do not reply to ur emails once u have paid the amount and when u call or email them only thing they will say is to co-operate with them and WAIT have patience! cheat and fake

• Ex
      13th of Sep, 2012

EXALT CONSULTING IS A BIG FRAUD COMPANY . I WAS PRACTICALLY CHEATED FOR 4500 RS.THEY ARE THE BLOODY ### IN THE WORLD.THE EXECUTIVES OF EXALT LIKE MADHU AND OTHER BIG ###ERS.THEY JUST TAKE THE DETAILS UNTIL YOU PAY THE MONEY.THEY WILL ONLY CALL YOU UNTIL THEN.BUT AFTER THAT NO RESPONSE WILL BE THERE.
    IN TERMS OF REFUND.THEY WILL SAY THAT THEIR MANAGEMENT WILL ESTIMATE BASED ON THE EFFORT.BUT WHAT EFFORT BLOODY ###ABLE MANAGEMENT.WORST PEOPLE IN THE RECRUITMENT DOMAIN.
    PLEASE DONOT TRUST.THEY WONT PAY YOU.THE PEOPLE WHO ARE GIVING POSITIVE FEED BACK ARE THE ###ERS OF EXALT LIKE MADHU AND HASINA.PLZ DONOT PAY AS IT IS THE HARD EARNED MONEY OF YOUR DAD AND MOM.

• Ex
      13th of Sep, 2012

Ya you are right brother.Husna & Madhu only called me until i pay the money.But after that no response from them.After that I called many times to them for job.When i used to call them.They used to send my resume to un necessary company and tried to cheat me.I got the job on my own and when i asked for the refund, they said that it takes 90 days and to send unnecessary documentation and email conversations.but while joining no need to submit any document except one page app form.then they will send a system based reply stating that on best effort basis they will refund the amount.but for me i paid 4500.i got refunded for 750rs only.that is the best effort.I had got none of the call from any of the company and they cheated me practically.iam going to complain the police on exalt consulting, madhu&husna.i am going to show all the documentation email conversation and what those people said over the phone everything is recorded on my smart phone along with their landline numbers, mobile numbers, date, time and their names and what promise they made.I will see the ### end..they said they will refund 4500rs fully if we have not got placed or if they were unable to place.they are fit for nothing.donot pay single rupee.donot lift their call.

• Re
      10th of Oct, 2012

I completely agree with whatever Suresh Nar has said said act exalt consulting, they have gone now one notch above, as soon as they receive Rs.4500 they stop taking your calls and calling them up is just waste of money they will cut your call while u r still online and above that they will say the consultant who was assigned to you has left the job, they are fraudulent and fake !!! whoever wd like to join me to take an action against them contact me at [protected]@gmail.com.

• Pr
      10th of Oct, 2012

today exalt called me and told the registration fees is 1500..they told if iam not getting a job within 3 months they will pay the registration fee back???Is it true??/After reading all these comments i am very much confused to register in this consultancy.I am an experienced candidate.I left my previousjob 5 months back..so iam in need of of job so quickly...pls advice

• Vi
      25th of Oct, 2012

thanks for ur comments..guys...i was abt to register...i don go for it

• Bo
    Exalt Consulting - Shabbir Ahamed
    India

The one person that you have to be aware of is Shabbir Ahamed who runs Exalt Consulting. This company was suppose to offer people jobs and help the society become better since sometimes people don’t know where to find a good job. But since all they do is lie, then there’s no hope that people will be successful finding a job on their own.

• Ce
      13th of Dec, 2012
    Mohammed Pasha / Exalt Consulting - Mohammed Pasha / Exalt Consulting = SCAM SCAM SCAM
    Exalt Consulting
    India

I regret I ever met Mohammed Pasha! This person is a part of Exalt Consulting, a scam, which is well known already among the Internet users. These guys are only interested in making profit by scamming innocent citizens of our country. They have taken my money and I never received anything. Beware of these guys!

• Ti
    Mohammed Pasha / Exalt Consulting

This company also known as ECPS PVT Ltd. and Mohammed Pasha and Shabbir Ahamed are related to these guys! Mohammed Pasha will lure you into paying him registration fees. He will promise you to help organize an interviews, but he will forget about it as soon as he get your money.

• Fr
      20th of Dec, 2012

Exalt Consulting Placement Services Pvt Ltd. Shivajinagar. Bangalore

This is a fake company and i have all the mails and registration fee reciept everything with me safely. Now i gotta job in a good company by my own efforts but i wait'd almost for an year but finally i dint placed at all. With in a year i just attended 3 companies from this Consultancy and that too they tell not to mention that im from this consultancy an all. I got lot of mails from them as your profile has been forwarded to this company and the company like that and they tell that you get a call or mail from company if you shortlisted but finally i dint get any call at all. When i asked to refund the fee which i paid they blocked me in their office telephone and official updating mails and they gave another mail id to sent the complete conversations and mails an all to refund the money and i did as they said and later i got a letter to my address as i wont get any money and it ll be deducted considering that as a effort management from their consultancy. Finally i lost 3000 rupees and 7 months in my life just bcoz of i get a job through this consultancy. To be clear im telling you frenz " ITS A FAKE CONSULTANCY " Dont go to this. Work hard and get your job by your own effort. Though you go to this even you should do the same bcoz they simply tell you that we do this, that an all. When im paying the money i was in full crisis and with lot of difficulties i paid the registration fee. But now its all gone. This is a big cheating company. Till you register they call and they talk and do wat ever you tell and once you paid then you should wait for weeks like that to talk with them and though if you call they tell like all are in meeting's like that and One more thing is that " After your registration you should not call any working days and you should call only on Saturday's to talk with them about the updates "
    This Consultancy is FAKE. Please dont go. I have all the records and mails an all with me. Daily i pray to god that something should happns to this guys for playing in ma life. Still im fighting with them for my registration fee refund :( :(

I Created this account jus to post this and to share this information with you as still im fighting with them for my registration fee refund.

• Ga
      22nd of Jan, 2013

As i have seen so many reviews about ECPS. I had requested for a post payment of the amount. If they are genuine they will agree as they can always hold of my job if i cheat them. Let me see their genuinity. I will update my status in few days if they agreed or not.

2nd of Feb, 2013

these buggers cheat like hell. husna and all are best in their fraud business. this damn girl husna will never lift a call. if this [censored] company is so genuine then why doesnt it reply to a mere call.

• Su
      4th of Feb, 2013

Both Sagreeka and athish who claim to have benifitted by Exalt were fake profiles created on March 30, theres no other posts by these profiles. Thanks to all those guys who have posted the truth about Exalt!

• Gr
      5th of Feb, 2013

I was about to register, but now I will not trust on Exalt after reading your comments .. Thanks Guys ..

4th of Mar, 2013

tanx guys...i got a call from EXALT...saying that they there is a openings in embedded and networking domains and they asked me to pay 4500 to get registered...after getting job they will take 1st month salary an they will refund 4500 rupees...i was about to join...thank you soo much for helping me...can anyone suggest me genuine consultancy in banglore...[protected]@gmail.com

• Am
      12th of Mar, 2013

Exalt is a fraud company.please do not pay them.They will forward you only mails but no interview calls even.They are cheating jobless people, who do not have money even to eat.

• Be
      5th of Apr, 2013

They are the fake and cunning people..I have paid money before 15 days and till now they have not given a single call...Before paying the money the girl named Nisha (Divya) called me 100 times in a day to make sure that I transferred the money and promised me that as soon as they get the payment they will arrange interviews..And it is more than 15 days they have not called me once. I emailed them asking about the status and they don't have courtesy to reply. When ever I call them one lady will receive and will tell that I will inform Nisha and she will give you a call back and there is no call back..I just want my money back.

• De
      5th of Apr, 2013

FESTER ...BOOTED OUT OF FLA FOREVER !!!

• Co
      26th of Apr, 2013

Yes guys this is a fraud company. When I registered with them in October 2012 I asked them whether I will be cheated or not. There was a girl named Zaara for registration. They will register you and then you cannot call that girl and ask anything else. You have to contact their customer service only. They told that if I am able to get a job on my own my money will be refunded but when I call to the refund department their number is 24*7 busy or switched off.
    They hang their phone so that it says busy all the time.
    It's a fake consultancy.
    Believe me.
    If you don't believe u can call me on 8277472599.
    I can tell u exactly what they say to everyone to cheat.

• Pa
      10th of May, 2013

NEVER NEVER NEVER...
    GO for this Exalt Placement services...I am the one who got cheated by them ...Till now..
    People who are posting Positive reviews are fake accounters ( may be exalt people)...
    I gone to office and asked them to get me details of persons who placed previously...they are saying that...its confidential...those seleted people getting disturbed by you people..by calling them immediately...
    such a foolish answer fromm them...Even atleast most of genuine consultancies..will keep placed candidates photos in their offices...these people are not able to maintain them...WTF this exalt...

• Ro
      29th of May, 2013

I am a victim for Exalt .. I poured 6500, for getting an opportunity in onshore.. before registering I never had a thought to check in internet.. I was busy with other things that I just slipped in doing it. now period is over and no one is answering my calls .. but I have an idea that could work out.. why don't we all together go to Exalt at one and demand.. People power.. Please respond

• Ha
      30th of May, 2013

Hello frens,
    I registered with them two months ago, they made me promises like they will help me in getting a job with mncs like Motorola, Nokia, Accenture etc, but later on I realised that they are sending me interview for really small local companies.

PLS do NOT!!! register with them. They are real time FRAUDs and should be sent behind bars.

Their HR executive name is Husna ARA (09738772048) and she made fake promises everyday. I pray that dear ALLAH kills her (really frustrated).

Now, as I have applied for refund form, but no one is responding from ECPS; like everyone is dead there.

Frends, ECPS should be charged with IPC 420 and their all candidates should be sent behind the bars.

Sincerely,

• Gg
      31st of May, 2013

Thankyou guys for genuine response.
    I really appreciate your concern. It happned today morning i got a call from Sania with the same story repeated. I won't register now. Once again thankyou to alert the public.

• Si
      17th of Jun, 2013

EXALT CONSULTING IS A BIG FRAUD COMPANY . I WAS PRACTICALLY CHEATED FOR 3370 RS.THEY ARE THE BLOODY ### IN THE WORLD.THE EXECUTIVES OF EXALT LIKE Sania, Sahil, Hussain AND OTHER BIG ###ERS.THEY JUST TAKE THE DETAILS UNTIL YOU PAY THE MONEY.THEY WILL ONLY CALL YOU UNTIL THEN.BUT AFTER THAT NO RESPONSE WILL BE THERE.
    PLEASE DONOT TRUST.THEY WONT PAY YOU.THE PEOPLE WHO ARE GIVING POSITIVE FEED BACK ARE THE ###ERS OF EXALT LIKE Sania, Sahil, Hussain.PLZ DONOT PAY AS IT IS THE HARD EARNED MONEY OF YOUR DAD AND MOM.

• Sh
      1st of Aug, 2013

Thanks guys i was about to register
    can anyone suggest genuine consultancy

5th of Aug, 2013

Guys thank you for posting your experiences here... It was only because of you guys I further cross verified about this Co.
    I too experienced some thing fishy... The executive asked me to make payment on the following link: http://www.exaltconsulting.com/crm/payment.html. Now if you check the website http://www.exaltconsulting.com/ and click on any other links like HOME/CONSULTING/PROGRAMS/CLIENTS. Kindly check the URL...
    Moreover, once the payment is done the executive asked me to send the transaction details on [protected]@exaltconsulting.in + [protected]@exaltconsulting.in... Guys please pay attention in the URL extensions mentioned. i.e. payment at http://www.exaltconsulting.com/crm/payment.html and mail to be sent at [protected]@exaltconsulting.in (.com and .in)
    The website www.exaltconsulting.in does not exist..

I only want to spread information that we all are needy of jobs but PLEASE do not fall prey to such companies or Consultancies.
    And before investing, PLEASE do such research and take some time to spread information.

• Ka
      11th of Aug, 2013

as per this much complaints were registered i am feeling that i might still verify whether to investigate in straight for paying their asking amount for getting the job. some how based upon this much guys response i must stop hold my cash for paying them, thank u guys for valuable info.

• Ks
      12th of Aug, 2013

I am having the same experience with exalt consulting. They called repeatedly to get me registered. I did so since I am desperately looking out for a job, hoping something works out! But after registration, I got some ### openings, which I had known anyway through job sites like Naukri. I think such companies are taking advantage of job seekers desparation in these difficult economic times ! And our headless governments are far from even looking into these rackets ! I appeal to all jobseekers not to fall into fictitious companies simply based on websites and phone calls. I have lost Rs. 4500 in the process. Is there any hope to get the money back?

• Se
      26th of Aug, 2013

I'm not sure how this EXALT is still running it's business. May be they are backed up by politicians. I'm puzzled why they give wrong promise for refunds. I've been calling them for last 6 months.The refund number seems to be so busy through out the day. THEY ARE CHEATERS. DO NOT TRUST THEM!
    DO NOT TRUST EXALT.