exactwatches.com — stands for frauds,scams,rip offs
Exactwatches.com stands for frauds, scams, and rip offs.
Three months ago i ordered from exactwatches.com a Submariner SS all Stainless Steel Blue Bezel Dial mens watch item # RX5001 for $140. I also ordered a Submariner SS 50th Anniversary Edition Stainless Steel Black Dial Green Bezel mens watch item # RX595 for $140.
I was only suppose to pay $27.95 shipping and handling for the whole order. Exactwatches.com charged me $27.95 for each watch. Exact watches also told me that the serial number would be on the last link of each watch.There is no serial number on either watch.
When i went to exactwatches.com to look for a phone number there was none. So i emailed them my problem. Three months later there is still no answer to my emails. This business needs to be closed down.
Anthony Keith, Florida
More exactwatches.com Complaints & Reviews
- exactwatches.com - Total Frauds 
- exactwatches.com - the biggest scam artists out there 
- exactwatches.com - are frauds and scam artist
- exactwatches.com - Frauds 
- exactwatches.com - Rip Off - Stay away
- exactwatches.com - did not receive product but was billed for it 
- exactwatches.com - replica watch
- exactwatches.com - what losers, what frauds
- exactwatches.com - Fraud 
- exactwatches.com - scam artist