exactwatches.comstands for frauds,scams,rip offs

1 Review updated:

Exactwatches.com stands for frauds, scams, and rip offs.

Three months ago i ordered from exactwatches.com a Submariner SS all Stainless Steel Blue Bezel Dial mens watch item # RX5001 for $140. I also ordered a Submariner SS 50th Anniversary Edition Stainless Steel Black Dial Green Bezel mens watch item # RX595 for $140.

I was only suppose to pay $27.95 shipping and handling for the whole order. Exactwatches.com charged me $27.95 for each watch. Exact watches also told me that the serial number would be on the last link of each watch.There is no serial number on either watch.

When i went to exactwatches.com to look for a phone number there was none. So i emailed them my problem. Three months later there is still no answer to my emails. This business needs to be closed down.

Anthony Keith, Florida

Comments

• Ri
      Jun 17, 2008
    exactwatches.com - what a rip off
    exactwatches.com

Exactwatches.com what a rip off.

First of all, How can exactwatches.com not give a phone number for expecting customers to call them with any questions they might have? I wanted to place an order for a watch for father's day. Then i research the website.

Why would exactwatches.com want your social security number when they only except visa and mastercard? Every other website that i looked at has a C.O.D option. But not exact watches.

I did my research. You can not get a real replica rolex watch for under $600. So when you see how they are under $100 on exactwatches.com. You know they are only out to rip you off.

Richard Ward, TX

Aug 19, 2008

I had great quality on my watch for 145$ i ordered from exactwatches. Rolex replica.. still looks as new after 2 years and working fine...

• Gl
      Sep 15, 2008

dont buy from theme its just a little ugly chinese thats going to take your money and u get nada

• Pe
      Nov 08, 2008

these guys are usually exceptional and contacting them on their e-mail is the best way Jeff goes out of his way to help.
    I think that if you mail them again in a polite manner and explain the situation things will be resolved
    I have dealt with these guys right from their onset and they have always been very helpful that watches that they supply are second to none and even fooled tag and breitling

hope this helps

pete

• Li
      Nov 11, 2008
    exactwatches.com - Can not email
    Georgia
    Phone: [protected]

I am surprized that one individual said he called Jeff. I not only can not find a contact number, I guess he has blocked me from being able to email. When I try to email I get a popup that says go to www.domain.com/remove/...I purchased a rolex knock off from them in May of 2017, it did not respond properly from the start, after several emails I finally accepted the fact that the date/day function would not sync with the running of the watch, it might change 8 hours after midnight..My husband wore the watch a few times and now the hour and minute hands will not advance, the second hand is moving which proves it is wound, but nothing else works. So much for any quarantee when you can't contact them..I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND ... exactwatches.com OR Jeff to even my worst enemy!!!. They sell junk and not cheaply either..

• Lo
      Nov 16, 2008

want these people to unsubscribe this address

• Ir
      Nov 17, 2008

Please remove me from your list. Thank You

• Ph
      Nov 30, 2008

Please remove my e-mail address: p.[protected]@yahoo.com from your mailing list. I never do business with unsolicited adds; such as yours.

• Li
      Oct 24, 2009
    exactwatches.com - ne fonctionne pas
    Switzerland

j'ai commandé une montre. Elle ne fonctionne pas. Ils refusent de m'en envoyer une autre en bon état ou de me rembourser.

plainte à été déposée chez visa pour qu'ils arrêtent de travailler avec eux et surtout de récupérer mon argent.

• Br
      Jan 30, 2011

Hi! I feel the need to thank you for great business with you! I got my PRG110Y with FedEx on my door 1 week after the order.. I am very happy for the CASIO watch I choosed on your web site. If I need a new watch some other time, or any of my friends need one, I will give them a hint about your business in Singapore. As I am from Norway, it might be a bit scary to order from so far away, and one might not be 100% safe of what you get. But you seemed to be professional in your way to handle orders, and delivery to shipment. First search was ebay..then I tried other ways to google websites, then I found you :-) Thank you for great business with you, it was a good deal for me, and hopefully a great deal for you too! Wish you a good luck with sale of watches in the future. Thanks Jason! Best regards, --Rune Nedrebø, Norway

• Ha
      Feb 07, 2011
    exactwatches.com - watches replica
    exactwatches.com

I have just returned back from the postal office and I want to confirm that I received my watch.
    I am very pleased with the quality and the look of my new watch, its really amazing!. I also want to thank you for taking care during the whole delivery process and for answering my e-mails, I will definetely recommend your company with all my friends.

• Ra
      Feb 17, 2011
    exactwatches.com - watch
    exactwatches.com

I recently purchased a Panerai through Nancy and the service couldn't have been any better. I am new to the world of high end watches and Jaime was extremely helpful and quickly answered all my many emails.
    After receiving a from Panerai from you guys I realized that this was actually what I wanted and they made the switch fast and effortless.
    I eagerly recommend this company and look forward to doing business with them in the future.

• Pe
      Feb 23, 2011

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for all you have done for me during the purchase of my watch. Your flexibility to meet my requirements and all the help you gave me was second to none. Your method for shipping turned out to be very very good. First time that it has not cost me extra! As it was my first time with such a large amount of money and international shipping, I need not have worried.

I would recommend you and your company to anyone. Best wishes for the future.

• El
      Feb 25, 2011

This is my 3rd watch that I bought from you; Here are the reasons why I keep buying from exactwatches.com:
    1)You are very easy to do business with.
    2)Awesome seller, awesome product, awesome service.
    3)Item as described. Excellent communication. Highly recommend!!!
    4)Helpful and prompt communication and very fast shipping.
    So again thank you very much for your patience and helping me to get the watch I want...