Exact watches / Con. Crappy goods and service

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

Website leads you to belive they are US based but watch came from China.
Really cheap fake . Not even sent in a box.

Pin missing from bracelet so strap was loose. Returned 6 weeks ago and that was the last I saw of the watch and my money.

No replies to any e mails

Con

Su

Comments

3rd of Jun, 2016
    Exact watches - Faulty goods/lack of after sales service
    South Australia
    Australia

I have already made several complaint entries on this web site and will continue to do so to warn people about Exact Watches and their puplic face, Nancy Meyers. This is a Chinese based company. I bought watch in March 2011 for my wife, were is received it within 3 weeks, the crown would not open so we complained. We were told to use more force, we did and it broke. It took 6 months of emails and complaints to get a result, we were advised to send it back to an address in China for repair, we sent it via registered mail and that is the last we have seen or heard anything despite numerous emails requesting an update. To anyone who is thinking of buying anything from Exact Watches, think again. Check their forum you will see dozens of compliments, but check the names of the alleged happy customers, mostly celebrities who could afford to buy hundreds of the real items . I only wished I checked first. Exact watches also removes complaints like this from their websites and forums. NOTHING BUT A RIP OFF.