Exact Replicas.com / Non delivery

1 Fort Worth, TX, United States Review updated:

Do not buy from exact replicas.com, they never delivered my watch, charged me for it and then Andy flat out lied about watch being shipped, which it never was.

Gu

Comments

• Il
      1st of May, 2008

Asti

• M4
      22nd of Jul, 2008

Dont use exactreplicas.com - Kept me on a hook regarding 'Tracking Numbers' that did not exist - Then took my money. Dont believe Jerry, the lying ###. Refuses to answer calls, emails, answer maching messages. Dont Do It - YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY. Only buy when seen.

28th of Aug, 2008

The complaints on this site do not represent the overall experiences of our customers. We at exactreplicas.com provide quality watches at a fair price. We appreciate constructive criticism that pushes our representatives to provide better service. In addition, we recognize the possibility for errors within our customer service department.

To resolve impulsive complaints we recently instituted an improved customer support system. Our new customers will receive a call or an e-mail immediately after placing an order. Under this new structure representatives and consumers will establish an ongoing communication channel.

Overall, we strive to provide the best possible customer service. We are not scammers, fraudsters, or crooks: and despite these allegations we will continue to improve our business practices until we reach 100% consumer satisfaction.

Each inquiry on this site will receive an email from exactserve@hushmail.com. If you currently face issues resolving an open account with our company please feel free to contact us via the above address. Thank you for your patience in dealing with these unfortunate matters.

All the Best,

Exactreplicas.com

• Aj
      22nd of Sep, 2008

I disagree with the complaints. I received my watch in a timely manner and it looks EXACTLY like a real Rolex. I even took it in to a local ROLEX dealer and he couldn't tell the difference. Thanks, I'll be buying more from them.

• Br
      5th of Oct, 2008

Exactreplicas sent me a watch a rolex and it ticked when they say they sweep perpetual abd the gold coloring wore off within a week i shipped both back that was in August and I still have heard nothing back and when you email them the emails bounce back so go figure crooks i am now going to my credit card company and hope to get my money back

• Fd
      5th of Oct, 2008

for a good time call jennifer proctor at 414-469-2352.

• Ti
      25th of Feb, 2009

I got my Omega Seamaster in 15 days it looks awesome feels good, runs good. I got the tracking number after about a week, and it matched the number on my package from the USPS, The company also answered my email promptly when I inquired about my order status. Overall I'm pleased with the service and would order from them again in the future.

• Il
      3rd of Jun, 2016
    Exact Replicas.com - layers
    Italy

I buy "my" OMEGA and 1 MONT BLANC PEN 5 weeks ago and don't received nothing!!!
    wrote emails, got friendly answers, they took my money by VISA, since that moment no contact possible. Got a tracking number, number is unknown at USPS and Ems post.
    ###ing chinese layers!
    i hope that my money they spend for funeral somebody at yours family!!!
    figli di puttana !