Exact Replicas / watch finally delivered in perfect condition

I posted a complaint regarding exactreplicas.com after not receiving my paid for watch within 3 weeks. I want to now post that after waiting another 10 days or so, the watch WAS DELIVERED EXACTLY AS THEY PROMISED. I was shocked, I had written it off and was trying to have my credit card company get my money back.

The watch looks great.

They ended up being legit, you just need to be patient, based on my personal experience.

Anonymous

Comments

• Mr
      17th of Mar, 2009

I ORDERED A WATCH FROM EXACT REPLICAS.COM & I NEVER RECIEVED IT. THEY CHARGED ME FOR THE WATCH WHEN I ORDERED IT, THEN TURNED AROUND & TRY TO CHARGE ME FOR IT AGAIN. MY BANK CALLED AND LET ME KNOW THAT THIS COMPANY WAS TRYING TO WITHDRAW ANOTHER 184.00 FOR A WATCH. SO I STOPPED THE TRANSACTION. THIS IS NOT A LEGIT COMPANY!

10th of Apr, 2009

i order a watch from them 3 weeks ago and still have not gotten my watch. I went to their website and it says that they are closed!?!?
    Well i checked my credit statement and sure enough they charged me!!! So i emailed them and they said to be patient that they will still honor the order... that was a week ago. I hope they do keep their word.