eWebGuru / Bad Service - Not refunding the amount

Delhi, India Review updated:

Hi,

I was with ewebguru.com for past 3 years. I have renewed my webhosting service for the same on April 2016, In May 1st week all my client websites were down for 10 days without any notice. I have sent so many communication mails and they have changed the sites to different server still issue was same. So my client has asked to moved to different service provider so i have moved it. I have asked for refund the amount which was paid for renewing and they have heard different talks from them finally they said they cant return the renewed amount. So guys please make sure ewebguru is cheating company and requesting you guys to get my amount back.

Regards

S. Dhinesh Kumar

Sd
Jul 18, 2016

Comments

• Sd
      Jul 18, 2016

I was with ewebguru.com for past 3 years. I have renewed my webhosting service for the same on April 2016, In May 1st week all my client websites were down for 10 days without any notice. I have sent so many communication mails and they have changed the sites to different server still issue was same. So my client has asked to moved to different service provider so i have moved it. I have asked for refund the amount which was paid for renewing and they executives said that they are checking with management. Finally they said they cant return the renewed amount. I have proof of tickets conversation with them. As per their policy if customer is not happy they have to refund the money. I have asked the same thing they it is applicable for only new account not for renewal. I dont know how come they are running the company having such stupid policies. Even I have got threaten from one of their executives that I dont know how to speak with my clients, they said they will contact my clients to speak about down time which is rediculous. Really i am saying how this type of hosting providers are there in the market. I have all proofs that i had so many mail conversations and tickets conversation with them. I need my renewed money back and have to teach lesson to those type of cheating hosting providers.

Regards,