EWC PTY LTD / Fraudulent Charge

United States Review updated:
EWC PTY LTD posted a fraudulent charge of $2.95 to my account. At the same time I also got a charge for $29.95 from EWC Payments Pty Donvale NE (assumably the same company). Both of these charges were disputed with my bank. The following morning i had a new charge of $2.95 from NAMINHLP.COM that supposedly used my pin number that was also fraudulent. WATCH your bank accounts closely.
Du

Comments

Ea
  19th of Dec, 2008
I have also been charged a $29.95 by naminhlp.com, $34.95, 0.3 cent and 1.00 for postage. I did not authorize any of those transactions. What can we do to stop the FRAUD?
Mu
  27th of Jan, 2009
i have the same problem what i have to do .
Ra
  6th of Feb, 2009
Hello,
I’ve been on two adult site www.horneymatches.com and www.incrediblepass.com.
I’ve agreed to pay for one month membership on horneymatches 29.95 usd and special offer – 2 day access for $2.95 on incrediblepass. But it was mistake! Now on my credit card listing stay naminhlp.com on 16th of December and 16th of January bill for 32, 64 usd and I do not know for what is that! Of course, I didn’t use those sites anymore and I’ve canceled my accounts! I have contacted INCREDIBLE SUPPORT and here is their answer-

Thank you for contacting Incredible Support.
We have located an account under your email address and it shows that you elected to join our website when entering your credit card information through our cross selling promotion from another adult website. If you go back to the website you joined and do a test signup, you will notice that on the join page where you enter your credit card information you will find 2 check boxes. The checkbox that gives you access to our site states clearly: Join Incredible Pass for $1*! Tons of hardcore movies with tons of pictures, and video feeds, games and more! Hardcore movies in every niche you can think of! One pass to access everything! * If not canceled within the 2 day trial period, your subscription will automatically renew at $34.62 per month, until you decide to cancel. Your credit card will be billed as Incredible Pass, Inc.
Since the subscription remained active, it automatically converted itself to a monthly membership. That is why you were billed, it was not fraudulent, and you opted to signup. We confirm that this account is already canceled Thu 2009-Feb-05 10:40:12 MST. You will no longer be billed after the cancellation.

SCUMS!