Ewc Payments Pty Ltd Donvale NE / fraudulent charge

United States Review updated:
3.55
just got an unauthorized charge of $ 69.95, which is exactly the amount what i authorized to charged by EABILLING.COM on Nov 7th. I guess EWC has something to do with EABILLING.COM, i paid for a subscription on a website which uses EABILLING.
Ch

More Ewc Payments Pty Ltd Donvale NE Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Ap
  27th of Oct, 2008
Unauthorized Charge!
Du
  18th of Nov, 2008
I recently on the 14th of nov. recieved a fraudulent charge aswell.
Vi
  19th of Nov, 2008
why am I getting billed $28.83?????? I never used this website before???????
An
  20th of Nov, 2008
I have had more than one charge from these people. The bank just told me they will change names and recharge under a new name, the banks are on to the situation, they froze my account and contacted me because of the amount of fraud linked to these people. I have called three numbers listed and all three phone numbers shut off after 10 minutes on hold
  21st of Nov, 2008
I just got a ### charge from them!
  21st of Nov, 2008
I was just charged from this stupid website and i am in police academy! this is ### im turning this in!
  24th of Nov, 2008
I recently, 11/22/08, received a charge in my account under the name EWC Payments Pty LTD Donvale. I have not made any purchases using the website that is shown in my statement. In fact, I do not what website the charge was made to0. I have not authorized this charge and would like to have my money returned. If there is anything I can do to help get my money refunded please let me know. The amount charged was $34.62.
Ch
  25th of Nov, 2008
We have a charge on our Capital One Account for $19.95. What is this for?
Who are you?
Da
  26th of Nov, 2008
I recently, 11/26/08, received a charge in my account under the name EWC Payments Pty LTD Donvale. I have not made any purchases using the website that is shown in my statement. In fact, I do not what website the charge was made to0. I have not authorized this charge and would like to have my money returned. If there is anything I can do to help get my money refunded please let me know. The amount charged was $34.62.
In
  26th of Nov, 2008
We also received a frauduleant charge from these people and does anyone know how to find out who it is?????
Sh
  26th of Nov, 2008
Damn fruadelent ###...if you can it would be wise to close off that account or at least report that card as stolen or having recieved fruadelent charges and order a new card so they cant continue to bill u for ###.
Al
  26th of Nov, 2008
ewc donvale au au company or organization took $27.70 & $32.50 out of my debit card 11/26/2008 without my promission. card#4039958723128969 visa; al2545w@yahoo.com or alton_whitney@yahoo.com I NEED THEM TO REVERSE THE CHARGES ON MY CARD, NOW!!! 214-809-1814 OR (214) 364-3245 Sir AL
  27th of Nov, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
ewc donvale took 42.98 from my mastercard. I do not have a clue who they are. If anyone has a phone number they can give me to reach them please let me know.
  27th of Nov, 2008
i have just received a charge of about $64 from the wankers.
i have contacted my credit card company and they are going to dispute the charges and return the money.
I WANNA KILL SOMEBODY ###ING AUSTRAILIANS
  28th of Nov, 2008
I recieved a fradueleat charge from these ### on thanksgiving day...what the hell? They need to be stoped!
Ja
  28th of Nov, 2008
i recieved a charge of $29.95 on 11/27. there was also a charge for the same amount on the same day for Incredible Dollar Vic. Has anyon else seen a charge for that?
Sp
  28th of Nov, 2008
well has any body been charged 88 dollors for a thing called white tea on there account because i have never even order it and iam not sure if it is part of the scam because that is alot of money i dont have please let me know they also had a number which doesnt work 1-888-234-4338
Ja
  28th of Nov, 2008
I wonder if another company has had their data stolen and they got our info. does anyone else use their debit cards at any of the following places? 24 hr Fitness, Netflix, Gamefly or Sprint? I think these are the only places where i have my card info on file for recurring charges.
Na
  29th of Nov, 2008
I too was billed from said ripoff company. EWC Payments Pty Ltd Donvale AU AU for a total of 34.62. Rip off company. I immediatly called my credit card company and reported my card stolen and was returned the money.
Ta
  29th of Nov, 2008
I just had a charge pending for $59.90 from this company. It was on my debit card. I don't have any idea where they got it. I rarely use the debit card. I called my bank and had the card shut off and now have to go to my branch to file a fraudulent affidavit complaint to get my money back. :-(