Ewc Payments Pty Ltd / Fraud

1 Suite 12 Donvale VIC 3111Carson, CO, United States Review updated:

Hi, i just have a charge in my account that relates to EWC payments PTY LTD, so what happened i got surprised when i saw that charge because i am completely sure that i have never and ever used or purchased from that website. i tried to find the website, so i googled EWC payments PTY LTD, and then i found the website rip-off. i just want to have my money back and get a full refund. please, take my case into consideration and find a solution for it. Thank you for reading my message.

note: the charge was 39.95

Comments

Ri
  10th of Oct, 2008

no way to cancel charges

Ta
  23rd of Oct, 2008

I have the same on my account of $38.83. I don't know who or what this is, but I can't find out how to refuse the charge. I can only cancel my card, That way, they can't get my money any more!

Ak
  27th of Oct, 2008

I have the same complaint. This company took out 49.99 from my banking account as well. I will talk some of my bank represenatives to see if i can get compensated for it. I just got a new banking account and i would hate to close it out and get another one, but if it's necessary then i will.

St
  29th of Oct, 2008

please help me to get this off my cc

Ro
  10th of Nov, 2008

i also have this charge on my credit card and never purchased anything from this site or company. please send me any information or advice in regard on how to solve this issue. thank you in advance. i was very surprised to see this on my bank statement. placed my card on hold.

Ys
  12th of Nov, 2008

note: the charge was $36.04

Tr
  13th of Nov, 2008

Ysmael Montiel is right about what he said. I had the same thing happen to me just recently. I want my money back!!!

Do
  13th of Nov, 2008

On 11-05-08 I have two charges to my account, one for $1.00 and the other for $ .01. Again on 11-08-08 there were two charges, one for $ .26 and the other for $31.95. All were from EWC Payments with the notation "Incredible Dol VIC". I have had no transactions with EWC Payments. I am not concerned about the small amounts, but want the $31.95 refunded and this practice to stop. Thanking you in advance for you assistance

Ki
  14th of Nov, 2008

I went to my bank and notice that EWC Payments Pty Ltd took out 34.62 out of my checking account and I have never been up on that site and never new it excited.Please refund me my money back by Mon.

Ka
  17th of Nov, 2008

my debit card was just hit for $97.99 i am highly upset because i am positive that i didn't place a purchase of $97.99. My order is currently pending so there is nothing i can do about it at the moment. I just want justice to be served.

Mi
  22nd of Nov, 2008
Ewc Payments Pty Ltd - Fradulent Charges

I signed up for one site and got all kinds of bills from 3 other attached sites so far. The other two are refunding my money but I have no way of contacting this EWC company. By looking at the forum, I can see that I am not the only one. Is there any way I can get this resolved?

Sh
EWC Payments Pty - Unknown Charges
EWC PAYMENTS PTY
15791 mansfield
Detroit
Michigan
Phone: 313-736-0744
sherryh66@AOL.COM

I DID NOT GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO TAKE AND MONEY OFF MY CREDIT CARD I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT COMPANY THUS IS I WOULD LIKE MY MONEY PUT BACK ON MY CARD ASAP. AND YES WILL BE CONTACTING A LAWYER

Ar
  24th of Nov, 2008

I have a charge on my bank debit card for $38.83. I have no idea what company this is, but I know I didn't buy anything from them. I only went grocery shopping with my card. I want my money returned and I have notified the bank of the unauthorized charges.

En
  24th of Nov, 2008

Listen everyone, the only way to stop this is to go to your bank, or call your credit card companies, cancel your cards get issued new and stay the hell away from companies that give your information to companies w/o your consent.
I was notified by my bank that transactions were taking place, they contacted Me by phone and I canceled my card and will be issued new it is the only way. I also received the bank transaction with the web address printed on them, called them and I canceled any transactions that were taken. They are all web sites to cancel subscriptions or memberships
you have not made, someone else has. I traced mine back to a goverment grant company that I inquired to for Grant money I canceled and that is when it all began. Do a little back track and you can find crooks.

Ch

See my post about EWC here;

Ch

See my post about EWC here;

Mi
  25th of Nov, 2008

who are these people ewc ? has anyone found out yet because i want my 37 dollars back. i had to cancel my credit card and i will not shop online anymore.

Ma
  27th of Nov, 2008

yeah i just got hit by these "crooks" i want my money back!!!
i also want to track these people down and beat the ### out of them can anyone help me find these people
I WANT BLOOD.

Ga
  1st of Dec, 2008

what site was it that you signed up for?

Sk
  12th of Dec, 2008

I am currentlt being ripped off by EWC Payments pty Ltd Donvale. Does ANYONE know how to contact this company? Phone #, Website, Fax etc? Lets band together and stop these a** holes!