EW Capital Management LLC / collecting application money for a home that has already been sold

1 GA, United States
Phone: 4043432794

I was looking for a home on the Go Section8 website and I found a home that I liked at 3244 lynfield drive in Atlanta Georgia 30311. I contacted EW Capital and they told me that I needed to fill out an application online in which I did so Pryor to hanging up the phone this was on April 15th.
I received a email stating that I needed to pay a pass bill with my present landlord in which I cleared up this mater in about two days and they emailed me back saying to send a copy of my DL # in which I did so the same day, during this process I called everyday and I emailed this company everyday trying to get the status of my application until Kamisha Elliott ( customer service manager) answers the phone on April 29th and told me that the house was rented out on April the 29th and that the person that was approved on April 1st brought her deposit in and he/ she was able to get the house. I was also told in that same conversation that I was approved. EW Management Application clearly states that After approval that person has 14 days from approval to bring in the deposit. If this person was approve on the 1st of April is what i was told by Kamisha than she only had until the 14th of April to turn in her deposit? Kamisha Elliott is the customer service manager and that she is the only one who deals with the application however she told me she was out of the office all day so how was I approved if she was away all day. Please help! I don't want anything but for them to refund me $47.79 and I would like nothing better than to not do business with this company ever in the future. If you can please help, Thanks In Advance . I also tried to make a appointment with the owner Joel Elliott but they never call me back or answer the phone.

Re