EVONY / deleted accounts

EVONY.COM is a joke! They are owned by Regan Mercantile LLC out of New York. This company takes and takes and takes money from you by luring you into purchasing gaming packages and then deletes your account with no notice. Isn't it odd that the people who are abusing the game and Terms of Service are not getting deleted, but those of us who play fairly, get their account deleted for no reason. I have already filed a BBB complaint. If you have been ripped off by Evony make sure you go to BBB.org and file a complaint, again the name of the company that owns EVONY.COM is REGAN MERCANTILE US, LLC'. They are NOT accredited with the BBB, maybe after thousands of dollars in BBB complaints they will learn to play fair and stop ripping people off.

If you are interested in being part of a class action lawsuit respond to this post and I will be forwarding this over to a lawyer who specializes in Class Action Lawsuits.

Comments

• Us
      3rd of Mar, 2010

I'm interested to join a class action lawsuit. What do I need to do?

• Fa
      3rd of Mar, 2010

I second the motion. They deleted my account right after I decide to stop the Auto debting of my paypal account. Im hearing that this is their new business model to push people into their new game.

6th of Mar, 2010

My account was closed and no money refunded when I stopped making purchases. Have spent over 600 dollar on the game and they will not refund any money owed to me.

Charles Geary
    geary2003@aol.com

• Ed
      6th of Mar, 2010

same. never used a bot. wasnt big enough to need it. and i work from home anways so i spent almost 12hrs daily online. they deleted my account and said there was a payment issue. when i queried it with them (12 emails to them in a week, received 1 response) they said 'oh well it must have been deleted for cheating then'
    timed perfectly for the launch of their new game 100s of players have been missing for days, locked out of accounts.
    enough is enough. its causing me great distress to think of all those tiny pretend troops leaving home with no fight :)
    if i dont get access back i dont know what i'll do, probably have to take a 2nd job to fill my time. or spend more time with the wife :(

• Dr
      9th of Mar, 2010

I am interested in this class action lawsuit. They banned my acct while I was in the hospital and after stopping the autocents and after spending more money on the game.

lil.dreamz@ymail.com

Let me know what I need to do. Also I have filed with BBB as well and with my bank.

• Fe
      9th of Mar, 2010

I'm willing to look into the possibility of a class action lawsuit as well

• El
      15th of Mar, 2010

Let me know what you need. They shut my acct down for reported "bot" usage but I hadn't logged into it in 5 days. I put 150 bucks into something that is gone. I filed with the BBB, sent a letter to our states Attorney General and my State Representative. Get me on board

elbobman@gmail.com

• Wi
      16th of Mar, 2010

Dumb ### people, buying a dumb ### game. $600.00 big bucks for this game...you krazy!!! This game, and other browser games are a waste of your time, and if you get screwed, no one gives a hoot...go outside and enjoy the sun, snow, rain or whatever the heck the weather may be. Games are fun when objects move, or board games that are able to be done with others in the same room...but come on, unless your using these silly games as a way to get free phone calls to friends and family members, you must be almost border line loony><

• Fo
      17th of Mar, 2010

Yep, there was no notice of bannings prior and in fact putting people on holiday almost said there would be no banning. The banning did not catch all cheaters yet it caught some that were not botting. Not to mention that our time invested in playing has to be worth something. I say jam them and they will learn a little about due process.

29th of Mar, 2010

evony has taken something from me that i cannot get back without punitive damages. i must ask for someone to contact me about this class action suit i have friends who will want to get in on it to. in the world today if someone did to me what evony has i would call them a thief and a liar.

christopheretris@yahoo.com

• Be
      6th of Apr, 2010

Evony age 2...this new game is great at stealing your money...you pay to get ahead then next time you log on you have to start over...all coins, population, and everything else gone...just like the cash i put into the game...

benjamin81882@live.com

• Az
      6th of Apr, 2010

Banned for filing a dispute for non delivery of $5.00 package. After dispute was closed they locked me out of Age1 and Age 2. Sign me up.

dash@inbox.com

• Bh
      6th of Apr, 2010

I would like to join in the class action suit... I played for a year without spending money... all of a sudden I spend $100 and the suspend me? that doesn't seem right...

bhamrulz@hotmail.com

• Lo
      9th of Apr, 2010

Please add me to the list of people willing to join up against Evony.

lowblue@whidbey.com

• Tr
      11th of Apr, 2010

I got mine frozen for no reason and i cant figure out how to stop the auto debit. Will some1 plz tell me how.

trippen_therift@yahoo.com

• Ke
      30th of Apr, 2010

I just was banned, with no prior warning. I have spent over $100 and countless hours building my empire. I must mention that I did pay the extra for the ability to receive email notification of a declaration of war as well. Last night I was declared war on, I started to build my army and get ready...then by morning I am banned. I have no idea why, what happens now? This much higher level person has access to all my resources that I have been building up and I have no choice but to get the standard response from customer service..blah!

Please forward any information so I can too join in this lawsuit.

txcherrie@yahoo.com

• Cj
      24th of Mar, 2011

Please forward any information to tripin_e@yahoo.com

• Ev
      6th of May, 2011

evony breaks its own Terms Of Service by allowing bot and multi accounts is why i no longer play. i asked for a refund but was threatened with being banned forever. anyone know a site to contact for more info on any class action?

• Op
      6th of May, 2011

I never bought anything from Evony, my alliancemates sent me packages all the time. In fact, it was through an alliance member that I came to this site, she played the game too, and suggested I come here.

• Yo
      23rd of Jun, 2011

i am interested. i've spent 2yrs over $8k on my account just have someone hack my account and send off the #1 hero on he server to a noob account. I spent another $90 in holiday to try to talk to evony to get the hero back but they said. i must have shared my info with someone and will not help me. lets get our money and our time lost back from them