Evonne Kong / tickets refund

Hi, I'm Evonne Kong and had make my booking for my family from KL to BKK on 29th May 2017. 22nd May 2017, one of the passenger name KHEW HUAT THOR was heart attack and admitted to hospital. In the same day I had make the ticket cancellation which ticket number :[protected]. Customer told me that the refund will get back within 3-6months time into my account. In between I had follow up or called for many times to customer service BUT I still couldn't get back any feedback or refund until now. I'm very disappointed with this situation or maybe the service that you provited to your customer. This case was been through 6months time, it couldn't track further!

What I concern is about my ticket refund since the customer service was confirmed my cancellation on 22nd May 2017! I asked the refund for few months ago and the refund team also finacial department had do nothing on my case. Even customer service had emailed at least 3 letter to the finacial team, BUT still under pending case! It's ridiculous and terrible working efficiency!

Last but not least, I need the feed back as soon as possible either by email or contact me by +[protected].

Your cooperation is much more appreciate!

Evonne Kong