Evolocity.com / Do yourself a favor and do not use them

I began using Evolocity.com to promote my chiropractic office in April of 2010. They assured me that I would be generating many new patient leads. They set up a tracking number that I was suppose to begin to market so that I could track the incoming calls to my office. After 4 months (and 0 new patients) I decided to cancel. I was then informed that the tracking line that I had been giving out to current patients would route to there sales department and my exeisting patients would be reffered to other offices. Basically they not only did nothing for my office, but they intentionally tried to hurt my business as well. Do yourself a favor and do not use evolocity.com

Je

Comments

21st of Dec, 2010

The above complaint was originaly filed on /link removed/ Since it's filing the author has completly withdrawn his comments and has appologised for his actions directly to evolocity.com. Below are his exact comments;

AN OPEN LETTER OF APOLOGY AND RETRACTION OF STATEMENTS MADE MY MYSELF BOTH
    ON FRIDAY, DECEMBER 3, 2100 & TUESDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2010.

To all/any to whom this may concern. My name is "Matt" (as specified in my
    initial filed complaint). I am writing this additional comment to clarify
    the original complaint I made concerning EVOLOCITY, Inc. - a company I hired
    to do internet marketing for my business.

After further consideration of documentation as provided by EVOLOCITY a full
    3 months prior to filing my complaint - I realize that most, if not all, of
    my listed complaints were based more on lack of awareness, anger,
    frustration - or a combination thereof - rather than in factual truth.

As such, I would like to retract any/all claims as made by me against
    EVOLOCITY, and simply say that they did in fact provide services that
    resulted in many calls and/or leads to my business, and well over 100+ top
    page ranked web-search results. It appears in retrospect that my initial
    frustration was due more to a lack of tracking/attributing of results on my
    side, and apologize for any confusion, or miscommunication caused by my
    previous statements.

Matt

• Mo
      1st of Mar, 2011

Where are your balls?

3rd of Oct, 2012

AN OPEN LETTER OF APOLOGY AND RETRACTION OF STATEMENTS MADE BY MYSELF BOTH
    ON FRIDAY, DECEMBER 3, 2100 & TUESDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2010.

To all/any to whom this may concern. My name is "Matt" (as specified in my initial filed complaint). I am writing this additional comment to clarify the original complaint I made concerning EVOLOCITY, Inc. - a company I hired to do internet marketing for my business.

After further consideration of documentation as provided by EVOLOCITY a full 3 months prior to filing my complaint - I realize that most, if not all, of my listed complaints were based more on lack of awareness, anger, frustration - or a combination thereof - rather than in factual truth.

As such, I would like to retract any/all claims as made by me against EVOLOCITY, and simply say that they did in fact provide services that resulted in many calls and/or leads to my business, and well over 100+ top page ranked web-search results. It appears in retrospect that my initial frustration was due more to a lack of tracking/attributing of results on my side, and apologize for any confusion, or miscommunication caused by my previous statements.

I am here listing the advertising and marketing values that I was provided within a short 3-4 month period:

-(100+) Top Page Google Business Listings

-(300+) Top Page Search Engine Business Listings

-(7, 938) Click-throughs and visual branding impressions from my Top Page Search Engine Listings

I was also provided:

-Inbound calls, tracking number, audio file uploads, and access to stats for online searchers keyword lookups, branded click throughs, unique number of visitors.

-Support Services; live, email, phone, video, help files - of which EVOLOCITY graciously provided (400) support contacts during my membership time

Just with the sheer number of premium top page listed keywords that evolocity dominated my market with – I had a comparable/competitive market advertising value of $5700.00 per month working for me 24/7.

Evolocity also gave me (6) websites. These websites included free monthly hosting with my membership. One of my websites was a fully customized website that allowed me to have the site look and be exactly what I wanted it to be like – unlike many template sites that are out there on the market today. Evolocity provided these websites, designed them, put them online, modified them to my personal liking very quickly so I didn’t have to mess with trying to figure it out on my own.

In addition to all this, EVOLOCITY also provided me full access to; software, services and multiple features above and beyond my membership with the following marketing modules:

Campaign Tracking Features along with any/all needed metrics and data

Appointment reminder calls

Marketing Software and Free Training Access

Contact Manager, Scheduler & SOAP Notes maker

Free Monthly Marketing Suite & Theme Creatives, including; eNewsletters, eCards, Print News Version

Press Release Articles and Submission

File Sharing & Data Backup

eMail Marketing and Personalization Features

Industry Lead Marketing Lists

Calls to Industry Type, including; Attorney's, MD's, Local Businesses, Schools, Gyms & etc,

Reports & Report Wizard

Marketing Action Plan Features, Budgeting and Process

CMS (Content Management System for my multiple symptom sites

In short, as a client member, EVOLOCITY provided me with Premium Top Page Google Listings as promised, while providing me with at least $4700.00 per month in additional Search Engine Top Page Premium Listings - along with; software, support, training, access, products, features and benefits - for my own access and enhanced marketing benefit.

Over the past couple of years I have not found any company that even comes close to providing everything that Evolocity did for the low price they were asking. After more closely reviewing what I did have, I am seriously open to and considering using Evolocity again for my marketing for this upcoming year.

• We
      3rd of Oct, 2012

sorry don't buy it...

12th of May, 2017

Evolocity's legal department obviously came down hard on "Matt."
    That's their MO, heavy on the threats, take no responsibility, blame blame blame.
    I guarantee "Matt" stands by everything in his original post.
    Stay far away from Evolocity, you would be better off throwing your money down the toilet.

28th of Aug, 2017

@Chiropractor As a user of evolocity's services and products including their Steel Jaws software, I was simply not getting it. Couldn't figure out how they could get me to the top pages of google so quickly nor how they were tracking the calls and when I was being told by my staff that i wasn't getting calls.

I called and emailed the support contact information I was given. It was frustrating to have them take me to my account and let me listen to the call recordings of the inbound calls that my staff were telling me I hadn't been getting. After listening to callers put on hold indefinitely, told that I didn't have any openings, or my office phone not answered at all during my work hours, I realized the issue was not that I wasn't getting top page listings or inbound calls, the proof was in the recorded documentations, I realized I had to make some internal modifications on my side.

It was painful to say the least. However, actually listening and looking at the provided data from evolocity really changed how we do business! May I suggest that if you think evolocity is your problem that you be open enough to verify listings and calls first, second, take advantage of their online publication feature which will allows your results to be published online for others to see. My experience was that they were very open when I contacted them and all results were validated via 3rd party entities like google ad words, telephone company's and made the results irrefutable.

Painful? Yes! But my long term, ongoing, and higher quality results are the better for it.

S. T.