Evil ControllersPaid for controller/ never received

1 Review updated:

This seems to be common business practice with Evil controllers. Evil controllers has broke my 13 year old sons heart for Christmas the only thing he asked was for a controller from them so my wife and I paid $139, which is a lot of money for us, were not rich people, needless to say there wasn't much money for other gifts for him when the controller never arrived!!! He still jumps up and runs to the front window when he here's a ups truck drive by our home and to see his face when it drives right by. These owners Adam and Jonah Coe should feel honored when a child's only Christmas wish is the product they advertise and claim to stand behind, and should feel pretty rotten for ruining a lot if children's Christmas's because they are thieves. Their business profile says they profit 5-10 million dollars annually they seem to do it by advertising their one of a kind controllers and receiving funds and never sending a product.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Tempe, AZ My receipt number from them is [protected] for $139 I paid on 12/22/14 they retrieved funds 12/23/14, which I've verified through my bank. Someone from their company sent me an email 1/7/15 stating they were behind from Xmas but the item would ship no later than 1/9/15 with upgraded shipping status. We never received the controller and it is impossible to reach anyone at their listed company telephone number, no one responds to email inquiries, I've made several attempts. Their company address is 2050 east 5th st.
Tempe AZ
If anyone has info about this company please email me at [protected]@gmail.com
I am going to be traveling to this address to get a resolution one way or another. The loss of money is not what is fueling my anger it's the disappoint I have had to watch my son endure since Christmas morning when when my wife and I entrusted Evil Controllers to deliver a product they advertise and took possession of funds for.

Sc
Jan 22, 2015

Comments

• Ev
      Apr 03, 2015

HI Scotty,

Your situation sounds completely unbelievable. If you still have not gotten your issue resolve please email me at [protected]@evilcontrollers.com. Both Jonah and Adam would be horrified to hear of such a negative experience. Please give us an opportunity to make this right. Please send me an email with details on your experience and I'll be happy to make this right, the best way that I can.

I hope you reach out to us so we can resolve this ASAP.

Best,