EverydayHappy / horrible experience
My wife decided to try their free trial. But their free trial is actually an automatic reorder scheme. Later we received a box filled with products she never ordered. They billed her $157.80! She contacted customer support the same day and cancelled the membership. She was also given a return authorization code. We shipped back everything to Everyday Happy, but we ad to pay extra for the return shipping. Several days later we got a message saying that Everyday Happy received their product back. Two months have almost passed with repeated calls to customer service and still no refund. Our financial institution refund us the full amount and is now seeking payment directly from Everyday Happy. My recommendation is to avoid this scam company! They are unprofessional, there is no customer service and no ethics!
More EverydayHappy Complaints & Reviews
- www.everydayhappy.com - the company doesn't cancel the subscription
- www.everydayhappy.com - they sell simply wipes and diapers
- www.everydayhappy.com - the company doesn't send diapers
- www.everydayhappy.com - they charged me for the next month
- everydayhappy.com - they didn't provide free delivery
- Everyday Happy - this website is very unclear.
- EverydayHappy - do not use this website!
- EverydayHappy - I will never recommend this company to anyone
- EverydayHappy - awful customer service.