EveryContractor.com / leads

3600 n ranchoLas Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-538-3797

I wanted to issue a statement about this company. My brother in law had signed up for their lead generation service about 10 months ago and at first we were a bit confused.
They offer a detailed website that allows their contractors to fill out a profile and really narrow down what kind of work they want to bid on.
We had a few problems figuring out their website, but once we spoke with their cust svc dept we were pleased to find out the system can work if you do it right.
After we set up our company profile we started to get leads and sure enough we won a few jobs that definitely fulfilled our ROI by about 10 x what we spent.
We tried service magic and other lead services but we got sick of buying leads one by one.
Every contractor provides a strong service with a guaranteed ROI plan and they seem to be growing at a rapid rate. If you are a contractor and need work I would recommend trying out their service to help generate business.
thanks
bill
Ready Window Tinting

Comments

Ki
  26th of Aug, 2009
I am trying to compile names to start a class action lawsuit against EveryContractor.com. If you are interested, please send me an email KEQ2@aol.com

Thanks,