Everquest designs / Fraud

1 Greece Review updated:

After purchasing online from them they did not deliver the item (Soyuz messenger case) or returned any mails. Cost 150$. After filing a Paypal complaint they contacted me apologizing and asked to have the complaint withdrawn so they could proceed with the order. I did at my own risk, and unfortunately not only did they not ship the item that I paid for but do not return any calls or answer any mails. Their telephone number will lead you to an answering service. Buyers beware, as they are operating a scam business out of Canada.

Comments

22nd of Jun, 2011

JL Marcoux is a thief and a scammer. Just google him to find out before you send any money to him. Buyer beware.

12th of Jul, 2011

I came across this whilst googling this site, as I am also out of pocket. They ignore all mails even though they took payment for an item never sent to me. I put it down to lesson learned for me but at least others can be warned.

• Pa
      18th of Sep, 2011

Site now closed. It seems they are either out of business or Jean Luc Marcoux is trying to come up with another scam operation.

19th of Sep, 2011

His fraudulent business practice has now come to an end. The only bags he will be making from now on will be out of prison sheets.

• Pe
      27th of Oct, 2011

Canadian Jean Luc Marcoux is a self-proclaimed 'green' marketeer, but in reality is a professional fraudster and scam artist, until recently running a fraudulent operation from Canada known as EVERQUEST DESIGNS (now inoperable). He was arrested by the Canadian authorities in August 2011.