everquest 2 / account suspension

1 415a martha stMontgomery, AL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 3342643488

I oringinally received a warning from Sony about buying platinum from "platinum farming organizations" such as IGE or Thsale. Well, I had an order with Thsale and they were supposed to send me some of my order that they did not have. I informed them not to send the money and that I wanted a refund. Appearantly they sent the platinum anyway, and I inadvertantly accepted the in game mail of what they sent. Sony then proceeds to suspend my account for 3 days. I felt that this was unfair and proceeded to contact the In Game Support from their support site. I only left 3 messages with various questions and comments on the suspension. The last GM comment was fairly rude and ended with the ticket being closed and saying that "the only thing that can happen now is an extension of the suspension for GM harassment. I will be contacting Customer Service over the phone regarding this matter, since the GMs in the game are just people playing the game, and are not the final authority on such matters. I assume that if I call, that I will get much more help and will probably get my account unsuspended right then and there. There is also a good possibility that the GM will get terminated or suspended for being rude and making threats.

Be

Comments

• Be
      7th of May, 2008

• Cr
      10th of May, 2008

Unfortunately you will have to wait out the suspension and learn from this error as many have, including myself.

If you wish to complain, complain about THSale as they are the ones who initialised this grief. Did you know they source plat by stealing this from hacked accounts of other players?

GM's are just doing their job, sure some may lack a degree of customer service, but with issues rife such as these you cannot blame them...in most cases.

Dont bother contacting via phone, it wont work for you. Just wait out the suspension and once lifted, abide by EULA.

I do sympathise for you, but in this case the villain is ignorance.

Good luck and may your suspension be short. Do not lengthen it by flaming SOE or their support team. You could face a banned account.

Safe Travels!