EverPrivateCard / QuickCardServices / Ever Private took an unauthorized withdrawal of $49.95 from my bank account.

From reading your web page, I guess I'm joining the crowd in complaining about Ever Private taking unauthorized funds from my bank account. They took $49.95 from it and caused an overdraft of $22.50. I didn't ask for this card or service and quite frankly, I've seen my story repeated at least 10 times today just on this website. Someone needs to get hold of this Ever Private or Quick Card Services by their "short hairs" and not only make them pay us all back what they took from our accounts but, what they cost us in overdrafts, etc. They've been busy little beavers and I feel that now it's time to "Pay the Piper". They should have to pay penalties or something for this. It's out and out theft. Please help if you can.

A  14th of Apr, 2007 by
Hi I'm James Deibler from Phoenix, AZ

Last week EverPrivateCard Services take out $49.95 without my authorization. This week Chase Bank refund me $49.95 back into my bank account including $160 Overdraft fee.

Last night I find out EverPrivateCard is own by Virtual Works, LLC. This company is run by Jerry M. Klein.

His email address is jerry@virtualworksllc.com

The web site is www.virtualworksllc.com

I hope Jerry M. Klein going to jail for fraud.

I study computer at Phoenix College everyday.

James Deibler