Explore your opportunities! Create an account or Sign In
The most trusted and popular consumer complaints website

EverPet Small Knotted Beef Basted Bones / Choking hazard

United States Review updated:
1
My dog almost choked to death on a small rawhide bone just a few minutes ago!! I'm sharing this information with everyone so you know to take it very seriously when they say on the package that these should be given to your pet only under your supervision.

DO NOT LEAVE YOUR DOG ALONE WITH A RAWHIDE!!

If we had been anywhere else but right there with her, she'd be dead right now.

I'm still shaking!

: (
0

Comments

Sort by: UpDate | Rating
Bo
  24th of Jul, 2009
Agree Disagree 0 Votes
That's not the company's fault. It says right on the package!

Post your comment

Submit
     

Reply to

close
Send