EverPet Dog toy

Posted: Aug 5, 2016 by

yellow rubber ball

Sutton, West Virginia
I was really upset to learn that you all are mot making the yellow or the pink balls anymore can you please bring these back
Complaint comments Comments (9)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Pets & Animals

Comments

A  24th of Feb, 2017 by    +1 Votes
I am completing sad that your not making the yellow or pink everpet rubber balls!!! It has been the ONLY ball out Rottweiler has not been able to destroy! !! Please give them a chance!! They are perfect for our baby!!!
N  24th of Feb, 2017 by    +1 Votes
I was also trying to order 60 of them for my novaks 6th birthday this year and apparently got the last 4 of them from dollar general. If a toy can handle a Rottweilers hold it has to be an excellent ball!! And trust me weve tried them all!! I am willing to help pet owners that love there babies as much as i love mine. . To order them more!!
A  3rd of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
I have 9 BIG dogs and none of them were able to chew them up PLEASE tell me your going to bring them BACK
N  18th of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
I am disappointed that I can no longer get this rubber ball. I agree with those comments above. This is the only ball my dog cannot destroy. I keep trying other balls but my dog even knows the difference and spits other balls out. PLEASE bring them back.
A  23rd of Sep, 2017 by    0 Votes
My dogs fav ball !!! Please bring them back !!!
A  23rd of Sep, 2017 by    0 Votes
My dogs favorite toy is those balls !!! Please bring them back !!!
A  9th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
Our dog is obsessed with these balls. PLEASE BRING BACK THE BALLS!!!
N  12th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
Please bring these balls back my pitbull mekkah is in love with them. These are the only balls she has ever cared about and hasn't destroyed, she even sleeps with them. I am having a hard time finding them at any local dollar generals and if it would be possible at all to bring them back I would recommend your balls on the YouTube channel I'm making for her. Please I am begging you!!!
N  17th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
Please bring these balls back. My 3 golden retrievers loved them and could not chew them! Why stop making something that is always sold out?

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree