EverPet Dog toy / yellow rubber ball

1-5 Sutton, WV, United States Review updated:

I was really upset to learn that you all are mot making the yellow or the pink balls anymore can you please bring these back

Ma
Aug 5, 2016

Comments

• Br
      24th of Feb, 2017

I am completing sad that your not making the yellow or pink everpet rubber balls!!! It has been the ONLY ball out Rottweiler has not been able to destroy! !! Please give them a chance!! They are perfect for our baby!!!

• Pi
      11th of Jun, 2018

@Bringbacktheballs Ditto! I’m incredibly disappointed as these were the only toys my Pit Bulls didn’t destroy. I bought at least 10 of these a month as my dogs adore these and even slept with them. Would love to see these back again.

• Br
      24th of Feb, 2017

I was also trying to order 60 of them for my novaks 6th birthday this year and apparently got the last 4 of them from dollar general. If a toy can handle a Rottweilers hold it has to be an excellent ball!! And trust me weve tried them all!! I am willing to help pet owners that love there babies as much as i love mine. . To order them more!!

• Pa
      3rd of Jul, 2017

I have 9 BIG dogs and none of them were able to chew them up PLEASE tell me your going to bring them BACK

• Ro
      18th of Jul, 2017

I am disappointed that I can no longer get this rubber ball. I agree with those comments above. This is the only ball my dog cannot destroy. I keep trying other balls but my dog even knows the difference and spits other balls out. PLEASE bring them back.

• Fl
      23rd of Sep, 2017

My dogs fav ball !!! Please bring them back !!!

• Fl
      23rd of Sep, 2017

My dogs favorite toy is those balls !!! Please bring them back !!!

• Ne
      9th of Oct, 2017

Our dog is obsessed with these balls. PLEASE BRING BACK THE BALLS!!!

• Al
      12th of Oct, 2017

Please bring these balls back my pitbull mekkah is in love with them. These are the only balls she has ever cared about and hasn't destroyed, she even sleeps with them. I am having a hard time finding them at any local dollar generals and if it would be possible at all to bring them back I would recommend your balls on the YouTube channel I'm making for her. Please I am begging you!!!

17th of Oct, 2017

Please bring these balls back. My 3 golden retrievers loved them and could not chew them! Why stop making something that is always sold out?

• Ka
      16th of Feb, 2018

I agree with everyone on this, my lab could not chew them up and she loves balls. Bring them back!!!

• To
      1st of Apr, 2018

My dog also loved these and they were better than kong please bring them back

• Do
      5th of May, 2018

Please bring back the pink and yellow rubber balls. This is the only ball our dog can't destroy. She is down to get very lady one and carries it all day long.

• Ra
      23rd of May, 2018

Why did u stop selling these balls? Its the only ball that my dog cannot destroy. We used to have 10 but we are down to the last one!!!

• Ra
      23rd of May, 2018

Even if just raise the price. Just bring them back

• Ro
      4th of Jun, 2018

Those rubber balls were the BEST balls for playing fetch. I am down to my last one and then I don't know what we will do. If I had known you were taking them off the market, I would have gone from store to store buying everyone I could find. What is the problem? I would definitely pay more, PLEASE BRING THEM BACK!!!

• Pi
      11th of Jun, 2018

Please bring these back! Raise the price to bring them back as us dog lovers need them for our power chewers. These are the only balls my Pit Bulls didn’t destroy in a second. All 3 of my dogs adore these and I purchased at least 10 a month. My dogs even slept with them. I’ve very disappointed that these are no longer made. We are begging you to bring them back.