EverHome Mortgage / Horrible Mortgage Company
Our home equity line of credit that had a zero balance and didn't even know was even active, was sold to EverHome. We received a letter from EverHome stating we owed them $75.00 for a maintenance fee.We stated to them we thought that account was closed a couple years ago.We never received any type of fee for an inactive account from the previous company.The customer service department was horrible and no help at all. That said they would have to investigate the situation and send us a copy of the original contract with the terms.We never received any documents from them and were told that if we wanted to close the account we needed to send the $75.00 fee and an additional $39.00 for paperwork to close any already inactive account.To make matters even worse they said they would only accept a cashier's check or money order.We have contacted every complaint department in the State Of Florida to let them know, the crooks they have operating in their state.I highly recommend making sure you investigate this company before doing any business with them!!!
More EverHome Mortgage Complaints & Reviews
- EverHome Mortgage - Lately fees! 
- EverHome Mortgage - Foreclosure Fraud 
- EverHome Mortgage - Fraud alert 
- EverHome Mortgage - Foreclosure 
- EverHome Mortgage - BOGUS FEES ILLEGAL PRACTICES 
- EverHome Mortgage - Reporting incorrect info on my credit reports and owes me money 
- EverHome Mortgage - Customer Service
- EverHome Mortgage - Over Charge, will not return money
- EverHome Mortgage - Escrow shortage, and excess fees 
- EverHome Mortgage - No service at all!