EverHome Mortgage Company / Misapplied Mortgage Payments

1 8100 Nations WayJacksonville, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-669-9721

My mortgage was sold to Everhome just over a year ago and they have misapplied mortgage payments twice since then. The first time this happened they reported a late payment on my credit report. I called several times to have them correct the error only to be told that it was "my responsibility" and that they would not be taking any action.

I discovered the second error last evening when they called demanding a payment that I made two and a half weeks ago on time. After giving their representative the confirmation number that they provided me at the time of payment they hung up. I'm afraid this error of theirs will end up on my credit report as well. I can't afford to see my credit score drop every time they make a clerical error. Is there anything I can do?

Ro

Comments

• Do
      25th of Feb, 2013

Ever home Mortgage has tried to foreclose on our property, saying that we were behind and we were not. This has cost us several thousands of dollars for attorney fees.Checks were sent back saying we did not make a payment. We mailed a copy of every check, they still will not accept that they were wrong. Ever home Mortgage trying to foreclosing again. We have had to hire an attorney again to stop these proceedings. Looking for any one that has problems similar, and would like to help us in a suit against Ever home Mortgage. Please give us a call 404-569-5909