Everhome / Website

1 Lebanon, United States
Phone: 717-272-4139

We recently had our mortgage sold to Everhome from GMAC. I had a funny feeling this company was going to be a headache. The first month I tried paying on their website. What A joke!!! Their customer service hours are not very consumer friendly. They are available when most are at work.
I finally got to our account on the website and went to pay our mortgage and to my surprise there was a fee for using the website to make a payment. I called customer service and was told since it wasn't paid before the due date there is a charge. So later that day I tried to log into our account to set up to have the payment taken out on a schedule., but once again I was unable to log in our account. I called customer service again and was told to mail my payments. No way I want to have that confirmation number and to know that it was paid on time. I have tried many times to log in and keep getting a message that the password is invalid.

We were also to get a payment book which has not arrived yet and the payment is due today, so I guess there will be a late fee.

If your mortgage gets sold to them start looking for another company, which I am starting to do.

Ya