Evergreat smiles / unauthorized charges

Phone: 282-769-2952

Well as you can see I don't have any other information. All I have is the day, on 1/31/2010 my credit card was charged $158.27 for what, I don't know ? The only information I have is the phone number [protected] name ; Avonne George LLC. When I called to find out what they were charging for, there was a recording saying that Evergreatsmiles had ceased all accounts and the call center was closed. It gave me a web site;Care@evergreatsmiles.com but that account doesn't excist. I looked for that Website but there is NO SUCH WEBSITE ! Now I have to find a way to get my money because I didn't order anything from that company! I have had to make this up and pay cash(this really put me in a bind) to pay what should of covered my bills but this company and others like this have deplited all my funds . I hope after the investication, that I will get all my money back . I am stuck paying late charges and NFS too. These people should not be allowed to do this to myself and others. My bank said that they would refund me my monies but not until there was a full investigation and that can take 30-90 days !
I hope by filing these complaints that I have a chance of getting all my money back .

Comments

• Ke
      18th of Feb, 2010
    Evergreat smiles - fraudulent charge
    Kennett Owens
    Sutherlin
    Oregon

Everbright Smiles. I had ordered a small package from them for 4.98 and received it. Then I got my bank statement and it had on it a charge for 158.27. I had not ordered anything else. When I call it says the phone is temporarily out of order and call later. It never changes. I get the same taped response every time. The number I call is 888-350-4388. I found another number which is 877-259-2065 which also says "temporarily disconected". What a bummer.