Everest University / 4 years of a 4.0 and no degree
I started with Everst University in 2005 to earn my AA. I was told after I earned my AA I could transfer all of my credit to earn my BA. I was suposed to graduate April 11, 2009 with my AA and in November of 2008 the school had stopped letting me into my classes for no reason. It took me three months to get someone to return my calls or emails. Finally in March of 2009 administrations from Everest called to let me know that after 4 years I had a balance appear of $10, 000.00 plus I was on grants and loans that had been approved. In 4 years I was never contacted about this balance. They are now not allowing me back in school and will not release my credits to any other school until this balance is paid. I was not supposed to paying anything to my loans until 6 months after I graduated.
Everest University has screwed me out of my job, internships, and now 4 years of my career and life. I am being told by other collages that I now have to start all over again.
More Everest University Complaints & Reviews
- Everest College - Scam and cheating 
- Everest College - Awful school 
- Everest College - TV ads 
- Everest College - BAD SCHOOL 
- Everest College - false advertising 
- Altierus Career College / Everest Institute - public service medical assistant module testing
- Everest College - loss of money
- Everest College - Corrupt Business Practices
- Everest College - beware dont waste your time and or money on this college
- Altierus Career College / Everest Institute - Phone Calls