Everest College / Fraud

I am speaking with a lawyer about filing a Class Action Suit against Everest-Reseda, Ca. Please join me and when I get 20 or more students then we can file a suit of fraudulance and get our money back!!

Comments

• Di
      Aug 13, 2010

Everest Reseda is truly a disappointment!!! I have tried several times to get help from Career Services, but they are unwilling to help. I have tried making a formal complaint with CCI and they won't return my phone calls. And I was an ambassador with perfect attendance and Honor roll all 8 modules. What gives?????????????????

• Fo
      Aug 16, 2010

Hi Dissatified Ambassador,
    Have you tried talking to someone at school other than career services? Maybe a Director or President? I was a former student who had a great time at Reseda. I was always able to get help with anything I needed. Now I have a succesful career and an awesome job!
    My advise is to try calling someone at the campus level, I'm sure they'll do their best to help.

Former Everest Student

• Fo
      Aug 31, 2010

Dear Dissatisfied,

Perhaps it is time for you to put your education to work for you. I am an Everest student who graduated with highest honors, a 4.0 GPA, and straight A's from start to graduation and although it has been some years later, I am filing a major law suit against Corinthian Colleges, Inc, Everest Colleges in Arizona, the Accreditidation Board, and Sallie Mae Financial. Like you, I've gotten tired of the constant run around and like you I am dissatsified with what I have received for the high price I paid. They taught me how to be a paralegal and I just might finally get the chance to put that training to work...in an action against them. I also was the founder and first chairperson of our local campus Student Advisory Committee. Sorry, but I can't really go into other details at this time, but I have every intention of being successful in this endeavor and strongly feel I have been the victim of greed fostered by an environment of lies, deciet, and trickery.

• Aw
      Sep 23, 2010

I went there as well, in Reseda... maybe you should try getting a job yourself and not counting on others to do what you SHOULD be doing for yourself. I experienced the same thing and got my OWN interviews and I work at an amazing office w/ great pay. Use your brain and go out there and don't top until you get a job. No one will do it for you. You have to do it for YOURSELF.

• Se
      Oct 26, 2010

isn't Everest related to Keiser college??

Dec 16, 2010

You are the essence of a failed generation. Sue someone because you are too incompetent to read the dotted line and now you want your "revenge". You chose to attend a "For-profit" business for your education and now you want to get your money back for a service that you received but now don't want to pay for? Unbelievable how ignorant people are.

• Ji
      Jun 25, 2011

I WENT TO EVERERT COLLEGE TO BECOME A PHARMACY TECHINICIAN I GOT MY DIPLOMA IN PHARMACY TECHNICIAN HOWEVER WHEN I TOOK THE STATE BOARD OF PHARMACY DENIED MY APPLICATOI FOR REGISTRATION AS A PHARMACY TECHINICIAN BASED UOPN MY CRIMINAL CONVICTION. EVEREST COLLEGE KNEW I HAD A CRIMINAL CONVICTION. I WAS CALL OUT OF MY CLASSIC AT EVEREST COLLEGE AND WAS TOLD I HAD A CRIMINAL CONVICTION BUT I COULD GET A JOB AS A PHARMACY TECHNICIA BUT I HAD TO HAVE THE CRIMINAL CONVICTION EXPUNGED. I GOT MY CRIMINAL CONVICTION EXPUNGED, AS OF TODAY I DO NOT HAVE MY PHARMACY TECHNICIAN LICENSES. WAHT SHOULD I D I AM NOT OF THE GENERATION????? THANK

• Ev
      Sep 07, 2011

I went to everest and I can't get a job I'm a graduate from 2009. looking to sue as well. I went to become a Medical Assistant. read my complaint I'm can't get a job. then e-mail me.

Aug 20, 2013

I'm attending online classes now and I feel as if I'm getting the run around too. One of their representatives just told me I could receive my school funding in another 4-10 weeks when I've already waited 6 weeks. Three and a half weeks ago a representative told me, no guaranteed I'd receive my funding in week 4 of the term, but still no funding. I feel I've been lied to and my financial aid is being kept by the school. To wait 10 more weeks, which makes it 20 weeks before receiving funding, is ridiculous and makes no sense what so ever. I've attended on campus schooling and have never had to wait this long for financial aid funding. Total waste of my time for an additional degree and especially when it put me in a bigger jam by owing extra money I don't have right now.

• Ir
      Dec 30, 2013

I graduated from Everest over a year ago as a dental assistant and am still yet to receive my X-ray license . I call and call, and show up at the reseda campus to try to get it, wait 4 hours and still left without it !!

• Fg
      Jun 28, 2014

I
    am a recent graduate of Everest University, (associates 3.95 GPA and
    honors), I was promised that the credits were regional and transferable
    to any school the day I signed up for Everest University; as well as
    being able to walk with my classes in graduation LOCALLY. The two most
    appealing things for me to sign up. Come to find out near graduating in
    October 2013--that there were no accepted locations to walk during my
    commencement ceremony. I was told that the acceptance for walking was
    changed a few months into my enrollment.That upset me greatly.
    Nothing I could do about it, could not afford to fly or drive out of
    state to another commencement ceremony. So after graduating--job
    placement did nothing. Knowing that I wanted to continue on to my
    bachelors, I looked into transferring to a better school. NO ONE would
    take my transfer, I would have to start from complete scratch. So this
    enraged me. Also, making me stuck with Everest University to get my
    bachelors degree. On June 12th, I found out from several other students,
    media leaks, and suspicious text messages and emails from the school
    that Everest was shutting down, firing people, putting holds on
    finances, not recruiting new students. Hiding a lot of truth. I am part
    of 3 Everest/CCi communities on facebook where both higher staff and
    employees participate as well as many other students. Those who were
    asking questions and posting concerns (including myself) were all
    deleted and BLOCKED, even from those groups of Everest not active in.
    After more allegations and media flying around--no one will answer
    phones, or questions. I have paid my life to this school. Stupidly,
    because I could not transfer anywhere else and was offered a 15%
    presidential scholarship to re-enroll with them, I did. I didnt have
    many choices considering how far I went. I didnt want to start all over.
    So I am 2 complete terms in--one week from starting a new term went to
    this school because I work, and am a busy mother who cannot attend a
    campus college. I was completely shammed, lied too.. and taken advantage
    of and this ruined me. Now they are risking being closed down, and I am
    left with a worthless degree and a large amount of debt.

Students graduating with a degree with no
    meaning

Corithian is falsifying documents to get extra
    money from the government ( documents enclosed)

School charging obscene cost

Withholding federal aid refund due to students

Withholding official transcripts from students

Upon enrolling they sell us student dreams. Was
    told they were accredited and is one of the top rated schools. Upon graduating
    they help find us jobs.

Corinthian never informed students anything was
    wrong when I called I either got hung up on or they said everything is fine.

• Ro
      Jul 06, 2014

30, 000 debt later, was told $8, 000 would be the cost. Worthless degree. No job help. FML.

• Wd
      Jul 15, 2014

This school is very deceitful, they bug until they get you in once in they have no more time for you or your complaints. I legally dropped after 3 months it would have been two months but I was told I had to stay till the end of the mod. They billed for books that were not even required or used. And billed me for 760 hours, do the math 2 1/2 months at 4 hours a day monday - friday I came up with 264 and I did not even deduct the days the school were closed for planning days or my personal time off. I will be fighting this tooth and nail. They have their private billing company which I am sure they get a kick back, and also federal school loans billing you. They said they help you get a job, but those I know that completed the course still have no job, and a very big bill. I am so disgusted. Get mad every time I see that stupid commercial.

• El
      Oct 30, 2014

Please someone tell me what to do I also when on 2010 for medical assistant still don't have a job to this date and I'm still paying my loan

Apr 29, 2015

I was attending Everest in Reseda, Ca participating the massage therapist program. Our entire class was scammed by the teacher and Everest. They placed a teacher in our class that new nothing about teaching. She would let us hang out during the class time portion of our class and would only focus on the actual massaging part. So I went to school for over a year and learned only technique and no class work, such as muscles, bones, ailments, etc. we literally only practiced massaging no schoolwork what so ever. Now I struggle with the amount of knowledge I was robbed by Everest college. I would like to sue and get my tuition back. No teaching the students no tuition money!!!

• Gp
      May 17, 2015

I attended Everest College in Reseda graduated in 2013 in Medical Insurance Billing and Coding. I was sent on a few interviews that had nothing to do with Medical Billing or Coding. Also requested my diploma/certificate of completion several times and never received it. I went in person and also called to request it. Here we are 2 years later and I have nothing to show for all my hard work. Paying a Student loan for an education I have no prove for. No the school closes and there is know one to get a hold of to get my diploma/certificate. Very disappointed in the office staff.

• Mi
      Oct 07, 2015

They put a convicted ffelon in several criminal justice classes

Mar 05, 2019

So what happened with this whole case?