Everest College / unproffesional environment

1 1300 Central Pkwy West , Suite 400. Mississauga, Ontario, Canada Review updated:

through the website i enquired about a particular course. they called me back and i talked to Wendy at mississauga campus on central pkwy. she said regarding what i m interested in and what are the timings n schedule of that particular course n other options we need to have appointment as it cannot be discussed over the phone( i wonder why ). she booked an appointment as on first wknd she was not in so she booked it for 2nd wknd so on May 23 i had an appointment with Wendy as she herself set it up. i was there at 12:00 noon the receptionist told me Wendy is on her way she might be coming in late so wait. i kept waiting then she thinks as the kids need a toy so she handed over to me IPOD n ask me to learn about everest college. i did read about it before stepping in thats common sense. then they were talking in b/w that wendy might not come in so if she will not come in the receptionist can talk to me. 20 minutes past 12:00 noon i told the receptionist i m not interested to study in any such place n she said okay n i left. no apology not a single word. they just wasted my time. why Wendy did not call them n let them know she'll have no plans to come. why they did not called me n change the appointment timings. why they fool themselves by handing recorded IPOD videos when they cannot prove themselves professionals. its crap place. the receptionist act like high school kid. not an educated professional environment.

Fe

Comments

• Di
      31st of Aug, 2009

If you talk like you spell i wouldn't show up either.

• Aa
      10th of Sep, 2009

Some of the staff here at the Burr Ridge location are professional but the rest, OMG! I couldn't believe! I come from a business background and if they worked in corporate America, they would have been fired once they stepped into the office for that interview.

I should work here, I have more qualifications then some of the student advisor and counselors. This place is a joke. They are trying to promote this school as a college but in reality a college environment is far from that. If these people actually went to college which you can tell they haven't, they would see students and staff acting professionally.

People here are a joke, so I laugh every chance I get!

• Dr
      28th of May, 2013

I AGREE WITH THE ABOVE COMMENT, ITS A TWIGHLIGHT ZONE THERE! HIGHSCHOOL WAS MORE MATURE THEN THE STAFF AT THAT COLLEGE(IF YOU WANT TO CALL IT THAT) VERY FAKE! ONCE THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY THEY REALLY DONT CARE FOR YOU AT ALL!!!