Everest College Ma ProgramMisleading information

Admissions Rep, Teo, Gave false information while giving information about their medical assisting program to attract more interest in the program.
Beginning of January 2013, I met with Teo, my admissions rep, who knew I was interest in becoming an RN. I told him, I was only interested in taking a program that would get me a step closer to my RN career.
He stated that their MA program would be the best fit for me as oppose to LVN School because " LVNs are running out of work". He also said, there will be bridge courses for MA to RN programs. And as far as LVNs go, they will soon be forgotten as MAs are taking over. I got excited hearing this because I thought this would be a quicker way to become an RN. He also said I would get my CNA certification. Just to clarify, I said "Certified NURSE ASSISTANT" Certification. He said yes, which is another step closer to my goal as an RN. He also said MAs are in demand, and with the help of career services, I should get a job in no time.
The truth?
-I'm a graduated MA, still applying for jobs along with career services "helping me". They have done my resume for me, so I feel confident my resume is not the problem. It's been months down the road, still no call backs from the leads "they have sent out my resume to".
-I have some questions for my admission rep TEO; So can you please tell me more about that school that takes MAs and bridges them off to RN? Can you also lead me to the right direction of where I can get my CNA certification since you said this program would help me? And where you stated I would get time reduced in half for it? OR how about helping me find a school that will take my credits towards my RN PROGRAM. Perhaps you can explain to me or point me in the right direction as far as putting my one year of schooling from EVEREST towards my RN program? (I cant express that enough as I feel I wasted a whole year on this when I could of started my ACTUAL PROGRAM) Since I told you I didn't want to waste time, and that I wanted to JUMP right in to my CORRECT PROGRAM THAT WILL GET ME STARTED ON MY CAREER THAT I WANTED?

-No time reduced, as I am treated like a first year nursing student. No special or different, no credits transferred and all I have to carry with me is my knowledge.
Which is what leads me to the answer Ive been hearing from my complaint. "But you have a head start out of everyone in your LVN nursing program, it least you have the knowledge"
What I think?
No, I may have the knowledge and I may be ahead for the little that the MAs and LVNs have in common, but that certainly does not change my graduation date nor the time I wasted in your MA program. Money wasted once again, I didnt want to waste 20, 000 dollars to have knowledge, your MA program is not a PRE-REQ to MY NURSING PROGRAM. So stop giving me the excuse "It least you have knowledge and your ahead of your class"

I am happy with the education I got (as far as the teachers go) its the admissions department I am not happy with. Why couldn't Teo just say, "look, if you want to become an RN, You should GO TO OUR ONTARIO METRO CAMPUS WHERE WE HAVE AN RN PROGRAM" OR "Perhaps the MA program is not for you as THERE ARE NO BRIDGES from MA TO RN, maybe you should find an LVN program to better suit your needs" Instead of beating around the bush telling me this is a step closer to my RN Career.

5/19/2014 RYAN from the Student Help Line called. I wish I could of explained my story in person because there was a bit of conflict in our phone conversation. She kept talking over me as I was trying to tell her my story, this school has been nothig but tears to me, no one wants to understand me or HELP! Why can't Everest College just LISTEN to me as the student? I paid $20, 000 TO BE IGNORED? Lied To? Lead On? Why did she respond to the BBB, as she didn't know what TEO said to me, she wasn't there. It's all lies..Teo is full of promises and lies, and when it boils down to higher staff, all he did was DENY EVERYTHING. I must have a stamp on myself that says NAIVE, because all he had to do was say, this program is not the track for your career goals...

Kr