Everest College / negligent school treats valedictorian like crap

It's been a month and I'm still currently waiting to get placed with an externship. It's interesting to see how they treat their valedictorians. 'Hard work pays off ' my eye. If they even so much as try and drop me, hell will be raised.

Be warned, if you're thinking about enrolling with Everest College, think long and hard about it.

Ge

Comments

• Ta
      8th of Sep, 2009

Everestt lies and lies. They sell bad education . They sell hope and dreams. They are frauds. I graduated from that school in 1992. My degree has never held any value to ANY of my employers Ever. My credits mean nothing to ASU (Arizona State University.) I spent thousands and thousands on a dream, the dream of finding a good job to support my then newborn. I had to relocate to be closer to the school. I worked hard to earn a degree the school was telling me would be beneficial in my life. All Lies. They need to be held accountable for what they have done and what they continue to do. In 2007 they were sued by a group of students, and the students won. I was not part of the law suit unfortunatley, because I didn't know about it. I hope we all get restitution somehow someday.

Tatjana

• Ka
      1st of Mar, 2010

I ATTENDED EVEREST UNIVERSITY POMPANO BEACH CAMPUS FOR ALMOST 2 1/2 YEARS AND IT WAS A WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY, THE TEACHERS THERE DON'T CARE, THEY SPEND THE TIME TALKING ABOUT THINGS THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CLASS, YOU GO TO CLASS AND 2 HOURS LATER THEY LET YOU GO AND YOU DONT LEARN AMYTHING, FORGET ABOUT TRANSFERING YOUR CREDITS, NO SCHOOL WANTS THEM, AND GETTING A JOB GOOD LUCK WITH THAT TOO, FINANCIAL AID SUCKS, THEY ARE A BUNCH OF IDIOTS, THAT MESS UP YOUR LOANS ALL THE TIME
    WELL NOW I AM UNEMPLOYED, MOTHER OF 2 AND WITH CLOSE TO $40, 000 + IN DEBT WITH SALLIE MAE AND AES MY LIFE NOW IS WORSE THAN BEFORE, MY BIGGEST MISTAKE WAS GOING TO THAT SCHOOL, AND THEY KEEP CHANGING THEIR NAME, WHAT ARE THEY RUNNING FROM

SOMEONE SHOULD SUE THEIR ###!!!PIECE OF ### SCHOOL

• Ha
      30th of Jun, 2011

AMERICANS.. all you do is complain.. nothing is ever good enough. STOP COMPLAINING, at least you were fortunate to be able to get education. Obviously you need to go back to school, and study more. Or no one wanted to hire you because of your ### attitude. Also, the only thing you yankies want to do is sue people.. pathetic. QUIT blaming your incompetence on someone else.