EverCard / Took unauthorized money!

This company has tried to take out $54.95 twice on our account leaving us with over $55 in NSF fees. This has hurt us financially more than anyone can know- I am out of work due to neck surgery so we are living on 1 income (with a 6yr old). I have followed their so-called directions about getting refunds,etc. but I keep getting the same email that has nothing to do with what I asked for. You can't seem to get anyone on the phone to speak to. What are we supposed to do?

Advise smb!

Comments

• Al
      3rd of Jun, 2007
    EverCard - Money was taken from my account without authorization

54.95 was taken out of my account without my authorization. For an prepaid card. I have a card already. And it was free of charge why would i order another one for54.95.

• De
      6th of Jun, 2007

54.95 was taken from my bank account without my authorization. I didn't even go to ever card website.

6th of Jun, 2007

There was 49.95 taken out of my account that I didn't give permission for and I want my refund.

• Ta
      6th of Jun, 2007

Evercard tapped into my account and withdrew 49.95 without my authorization and I want the funds refunded to me or my account immediately!

• Te
      8th of Jun, 2007

Yes. This is considered Fraud. It is unauthorized. We need to have a class action suit. No one is allowed to go into your account unauthorized. The individuals they have handling the disputes are rude and unprofessional. I did contact my bank and they put a fraud alert on my account.

• Me
      8th of Jun, 2007

I have been trying to get a hold of this company for the longest. Money was taken out of my account four times for $49.95. I want my money back. I don't care what it takes but I want it back.

V/R
    Melisa

• Mo
      2nd of Aug, 2007

This company has tried to take out $54.95 twice on our account leaving us with over $55 in NSF fees. This has hurt us financially more than anyone can know- I am out of work due to neck surgery so we are living on 1 income (with a 6yr old). I have followed their so-called directions about getting refunds, etc. but I keep getting the same email that has nothing to do with what I asked for. You can't seem to get anyone on the phone to speak to. What are we supposed to do?

• Wi
      2nd of Aug, 2007
    EverCard - Company fraudulently took money out of my account

This company took $49.95 and $54.95 out of my account with out my permission or authorization... This company takes advantage of people by piggybacking on insecure sites... Then tries to say that we wanted one of there credit cards...

• Ro
      10th of Aug, 2007

Evercard is a thief!

• St
      10th of Aug, 2007

Evercard is truly a thief! I have been informed that these services are legal, and the company has found some loophole to trick you into providing your information and because YOU click an agreement button providing IP address, and so forth, that they are not supposedly at fault. I requested someone to talk to and boy! So, first contact your bank. They may not be so sympathetic but do it anyway. Next, be persistent. I spoke with Andrew from tech support...yes, I called the Canadian number, and he told me that the third time you write your complaint is when they begin to truly take action. I did this and was given a link to a site to opt out and get a refund. I am still waiting and trust that I will get my money back. If you want to stop internet identity theft, especially the one that is in a way legally handing over your identity to the scammers, do not transact any business over the internet!

3rd of Apr, 2008