Everbuying.com / No real warranty for the selling item
I bought XiaoMi Mi4 on November 2016 (I paid 135USD)
After 2 months the phone stop working.
I have sent it for warranty repairing after 3 month (on 13/3/17).
and then (on ~ 25/3/17) the company inform me "we have received your return item. ...Please assured that the factory is repairing the phone "
A month later (25/04/17), I received a "strange answer: "..the device can not be repaired. It is out of our control." ???
and " the best solution . ...to refund 70USD"!?
It means the items selling by everbuying have no warranty !!!
and the company deceive buyers !!!
More Everbuying.com Complaints & Reviews
- Everbuying.com - I was given a tracking number which I couldn't seem to track 
- Everbuying.com - SCAM 
- Everbuying.com - Do not use this site, you will never receive your package and so far, no refund 
- Everbuying.com - Do not purchase from these guys 
- Everbuying.com - I ordered a cell phone from them and it was non-functional
- Everbuying.com - did not receive my online order
- Everbuying.net - Out of items all the time
- Everbuying.com - my order number was ep170522205276451 received today
- Everbuying.com - Bestelling niet ontvangen
- Everbuying.com - Defective mobile phone