Posted:

I was given a tracking number which I couldn't seem to track

4.4
everbuying.com
I purchased 2 PC tablets and 2 soft cloth cases for the tablets, expedited shipping from a US warehouse, and paid for insurance. I was given a tracking number which I couldn't seem to track. I contact support, and they supplied me with 2 different tracking numbers. Within a few days I did receive 1 package, with only 1 PC tablet in it. I contacted support, and was told not to worry that everything else was in the other package. After several days the second tracking number was still not showing any sign of movement so I contacted them again. I told them what I had paid for, and once again I was told not to worry. The following day, there story changed, and I was told that they did in fact send both PC tablets, and that I needed to contact UPS, which I did, and a claim with them was started. They asked me to take pictures of the package so they could verify weight, which I did. When I started to verify the weight myself and found that each PC package was 1.98 lbs. In normal math - 1.98 + 1.98 + 3.96. Would UPS allow a package weighing 3.96 lbs to be sent with 3 lb price? I have a hard time thinking so.

Needless to say, I finally received my second package only to find the 2 soft cases. I am still missing 1 tablet PC. They keep telling me they sent it, but that it must have gotten lost in shipping. Which I am having trouble believing since I received 2 sealed packages, they claim they only sent 2 packages.

I can't seem to get them to understand, that I paid the insurance, and that I did not receive my item. They must either send me a tablet, or refund my money.. At this point they are telling me that they will replace the missing item, If I send them compensation of $25.00.. (NOT)

I have increased my efforts and have filed a paypal dispute claim. I have saved every email, and every customer service and RMA message to and from them.
Complaint comments Comments (20)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category E-Shopping

Comments

N  6th of Apr, 2012 by    -1 Votes
I used their promotion and won iPhone but nobody contacted to me this is total scam !!! avoid.
A  11th of Jun, 2012 by    -1 Votes
YES, NEITHER DO I. I WON THE OPTICAL MOUSE CHARGED MY PAYPAL AND ITS BEEN A MONTH NOW NEVER GOT THE ITEM.
N  12th of Jul, 2012 by    0 Votes
Dear DElaye,
I am Amy from EverBuying.I’m very sorry for your unpleasant shopping and we need know some detail information to solve this problem, for examle, your order id, email adress ect.please email us and remember to mark your email with the website address, which you get contact with us.We will make our Specail Channel Customer Service avaliable for you.Thank you. You can get contact with us:
skype:everbuying-abby;
Customer Service Manager email:wendy@everbuying.com
You will receive feedback in 48 Hrs.
N  2nd of Jan, 2013 by    0 Votes

Everbuying.com - Stay away from this website
everbuying.com

I ordered a phone and I told them I moved and my address changed and put my new address for them to send my phone and they still sent it to the old address.now thy tell me to cancle the order but there's no button to cancle order they don't have a working number and they won't even call me to fix it.now I see I can't get my money back this is B S.
N  3rd of Jan, 2013 by    0 Votes
Do not do what is promised.
A  16th of May, 2013 by    0 Votes
yes, they are very tricky i bought on this website and had a horrible experience. wouldn't bother buying there again.
A  9th of Jun, 2013 by    0 Votes
I also am in the middle of ordering from Everbuying, have not received tracking numbers yet. Been in processing for 4 business days now. No signs the order has been shipped. Something seems wrong with expedited shipping.
Fist time I ordered from everbuying I did not have this problem, got tracking numbers within 21 hours of ordering, but I did not choose expedited shipping the first time.
N  3rd of Oct, 2013 by    0 Votes
I place an order with Everbuying last month & still havent receive my order!!! I also place another order & they tell me my phone was not in stock but tgey didnt tell me that when I made the purchase!!! im start to think this site is a scam!!
N  23rd of Oct, 2013 by    0 Votes
I bought a package of stylus pen on 17july 2013, already 23october 2013, i did not receive my parcel!!I even paid insurance!!i have purchased previous articles b4 which i did received but this time, im still waiting!!I even tracked the shipping but the tracking number is not even registered though i paid an insurance package !!
A  25th of Jan, 2014 by    0 Votes
I am for 3 months waiting for one dress and one blouse! And dont give me the excuse that they come from very far, cause on ebay, things from china, take only one month (small or big ones)... i wish the web site could close for a punishment to a better service
A  5th of Feb, 2014 by    0 Votes
You are 100% right l bought my products about five of them for 120.00 but i haven't receive them yet, God noes but as for m l just want my products because l worked for that money, if their this tricky seriously with God l pray it will came double that l no...
N  26th of Feb, 2014 by    0 Votes
I'm robin ! Please tell me they can't biggish bad ! I ordered 2 phones a couple of days ago ! They have not send me my order at all ! The pros shipping status is still the same ! And I paid for fast shipping if my phone be messed up I'm going to b highly upset I will sue!
N  9th of Mar, 2014 by    0 Votes
Decontee

I order two phone with a phones cases on 2/28/14 and haven't seem getting my tracking number yet, I choose expedited shipping . Should I get worry..
N  7th of Oct, 2014 by    0 Votes
You guys, you may be purchasing your stuff on the wrong websites. I live in the USA, and it has been a year shopping on everubuying.com. I just know that it can take up to 4 weeks to get your order when you choose regular shipping. But everbuying.com is not a scam. If you want more information shoot me a message on wendan51@gmail.com
N  23rd of Oct, 2014 by    0 Votes
I wish I would have read these comments first before ordering two phanlets for $162.00...my status says shipped out so I am waiting any day now for my items. I will keep you posted!!!
D  19th of Dec, 2014 by    0 Votes
I order something since August, i haven´t recieved them yet, i can´t even track the order.
N  6th of Feb, 2015 by    0 Votes
i order something since November i have not recieved them yet

Everbuying.com - This site is absolutely disgusting
everbuying.com

This site is absolutely DISGUSTING. I ordered a phone charger on November 2nd and was told shipping would take 15-30 days. I emailed the company and they said to be patient, be patient, be patient. It has been well over a week after the 30 days and the ONLY saving grace is that I used paypal for the transaction so I have made a claim with PayPal to get my money back. I have told them that I made a claim and will not speak to them on their webstie any longer, only on the PayPal dispute center. They keep replying with the same thing, to be patient and now have told me to wait 2 more weeks and that it could take up to 60 DAYS to receive my item! They continue to ignore the fact that I have TOLD THEM that I made a claim to PayPal. They still have no responded to the claim. If they don't respond by money, I get a refund no matter what.

Bottom line:

STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE. YOU CAN FIND BETTER QUALITY OF THE SAME ITEMS ON AMAZON FROM PEOPLE IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY.

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS HORRIBLE, WRETCHED, DISGRACED COMPANY.
N  16th of Jun, 2016 by    0 Votes

Android phone - none working phone
Everbuying

Buyer beware. This everbuying website is from China. You have to take a loss even if they send you a used phone or a bad phone. These sellers are individuals from all over China. It takes forever to ship. Here is my story. I ordered a phone and it took 9 days to ship and 28 days to receive the phone. It turned out it was a non working phone. After that, I went through a lot of trouble. It was a nightmare.
I decided to send it back to get a refund. I can not afford the trouble again.
I paid $154.48, and got a refund of only $140. The fee to ship it back was $14.74 so my total loss was $29.22. Is it worth it? No.
There are lots of complaints. Please consider this review and do not trust all of their reviews. Do your own research and take your own risk. Good luck.
N  16th of Jun, 2016 by    0 Votes
I decided to send it back to get a refund. I can not afford the trouble again.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree