Everbuying.com

Posted:

Do not use this site, you will never receive your package and so far, no refund

Everbuying.com
everbuying.com
I placed an order on November 28, when I went to check on the status, it said my order had shipped on July 12. The Customer Service is absolutely horrible and gave me no answers at all.

Do NOT use this site, you will never receive your package and so far, no refund!
Complaint comments Comments (7)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Online Scams

Comments

D  28th of Dec, 2011 by    -1 Votes
um. did you track the package? theyve been very helpful and prompt for each of my orders.
A  28th of Dec, 2011 by    0 Votes
I though the people complaining on this site were just saying bad things about Everbuying.com until I ordered a phone and it was the wrong one and faulty...

This company is a SCAM.. Avoid and NeverBuying from EverBuying... Ever Ever Again
A  14th of Feb, 2012 by    0 Votes
Ordered some items including a phone. When the package arrived the phone was not in the package. Everbuying says it's not produced anymore. They promise they would refund the money on paypal but they never do. So claim your money on paypal and never cancel the dispute before you get the money.
A  29th of Mar, 2012 by    0 Votes
I purchased a defective phone from EverBuying.com. Pay pal's answer to the problem was mail them back to China the defective phone. Pay pal was useless. I have read many accounts of problems with Everbuying.com and with pay pal doing nothing. The scam is the item cost $51.00 and UPS wants $110.00 to send the phone back to China. Of course Everbuying keeps your money because they know that no one will spend $110 to get $51. back. Check Google there are many similar stories about Everbuying.com and peoples dis-satisfaction and pay pal doing nothing. I guess pay pal loves their business.
A  16th of May, 2013 by    +1 Votes
Yes, i bought a few things on this site before. although their qualities are not good and we can't trust their descriptions or pictures, but i use this site sometimes while they are cheap. I can't expect much for those prices. Lately I bought on this site and waited for a a while, no shipment, no response. So I filed paypal asking for order status they then answered they will process the shipment. But right after they cancelled the order and sent a refund. I would say their customer service is not good from this experience so i won't recommend this company. I am just lucky enough to receive refund without waiting for too long but i have seen some reviews mentioned refund takes forever.
A  7th of Jan, 2014 by    0 Votes
I placed an order online in November and still haven't received it.I submitted a ticket regarding this issue and their response was they can't track the order because I used flat rate shipping.Its now January and no package.Ive been calling that toll free number. But it rings and rings then sounds like off hook signal.few times I got lady on answering machine but you could barely hear her and it gives hours of operation and sorry for inconvenience.I made a complaint about this also.after reading reviews about similar problems. I want know what can be done about this.I think we should sue this company.
A  29th of Jul, 2014 by    0 Votes
Everbuying is a total scam. Don't ever buy from this company. They'll make excuses about their shipping company and stuff about customs to get you to wait past the 45-day deadline PayPal has for getting a refund. Then, assuming you receive your item at all, it will be total junk and they will not give you a refund. Steer clear!

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree