EVERBRITWHITS.COM / hidden charge/nothing sent

1 CA, United States Review updated:

Hidden charge of $87.47 taken from my checking account via Debit card I used at time of ordering. Nothing received in mail from them.

Comments

• Be
      12th of Apr, 2010

Everbritewhits.com has now zapped the second charge for $87.47 on my account again. The first one was done in March 2010 and now I found the second one today 4/12/10 a total of $174.94.

PLEASE WOULD SOMEONE HELP ME WITH THIS SITUATION!!!

I did contact them for a trial kit to try. Never received the trial kit, a lady called and stated in order to send it they would need my card # to charge $9.99 to send it out. I received it and it was in an 4X6 manilla envelope that probably cost $2.00 if that.

• Yo
      14th of Apr, 2010

I ordered a free trial kit on 3/30/2010. Never received item. Called the company4/13/2010. The lady told me item was shipped yesterday and 10 days passed since I became a member, so they charged me $87.47! This is a false leading advertisement scam.

• Nb
      17th of Apr, 2010

Just got off the phone (877-660-0531 and they are open on Saturday)about this scam. $87.47 charge on 4.13.10. My "account" has been cancelled and the Middle Eastern phone rep I spoke to said there would be no further charges. I told him that he could note on "my account" that I would be contacting the Better Business Bureau regarding this matter. I would encourage all of you to do the same thing.

• Pa
      17th of Apr, 2010

I recently purchesed some Teeth whitning gel from this so called Company for $3-99 It actually cost me over £200-00 I have been robbed blind & I now want justice and my money back all of it !!! Dont give these thief's your card detail's whatsoever

• Hu
      19th of Apr, 2010

Ordered on the 14th, charged the $3.47, then two days later charged the $87.
    Never got it, and when I called they sent me an email alowing me to fill out a form.
    I have submitted, and will see if I ever see the money.

Note, I have yet to see product.

21st of Apr, 2010

Ordered on the 14th, charged the $3.87, then two days later charged the $87.
    Never got it, and when I called they said that there was nothing they could do about it, when I told them that I was going to report them as FRAUD they offered to reimburse me 20 dollars I told them no I wanted all of my maoney reimbursed. I asked to speak to a supervisor and they kept me on hold for up to 20 minutes at a time. I am taking all of these complaints to my bank to see about getting the charges reversed!

Note, I have yet to see product.

22nd of Apr, 2010

I too ordered and paid for the trial offer and has yet to receive it. They have taken $87.47 out of my credit card. Looks like my only option is to cancel my credit card. I have called two different phone numbers and was told I had the wrong company and they suggested to contact the Better Business Bureau.

22nd of Apr, 2010

I went to my bank yesterday and filed for reimbursement, they are sending all of our complaints along with my email stating that I was only required the fulfillment amount. The customer service rep from the bank stated they had others come in with the same thing. I don't know if or when I would be reimbursed, but I think everyone who has had this problem should go to their bank and have them contact the company. A lot of companies like this do this type of thing because they know a lot of people will not follow up on the reimbursement process. GO TO YOUR BANK and stop these fraudulent companies from continuing to take our hard earned money...

• Ta
      26th of Apr, 2010

I also ordered this product and yet to recieve it. $3.87 turned into $87.47. these people need to be stopped. I work to hard to for the dishonest to take it from me.

26th of Apr, 2010

Watch out for IBUILDWEALTH they will also charge you 40 without your knowledge! go cancelle your card and get a new one, it appears that if we don't do that we will continue to get charges on our account.

26th of Apr, 2010

People, please cancel the credit card you used for EVER BRITE. My bank just called to let me know that IBUILDWEALTH just charged my account $40.00. I have no idea who these creeps are. EVER BRITE charged for the postage for the free trial and charged $87.47 for something I have never received. I have notified my bank to stop all transactions coming in from these ###! You should do the same.

• Gr
      27th of Apr, 2010

The exact same thing happend to me on April 12, 2010. I have called 4x's and they keep telling me to wait 10 days for the charge to be reversed. It never happened! I also never received the product!

• Db
      28th of Apr, 2010

yep, the exact same thing happened to me. Charged 3.95 for free sample on 4/12 and then 3 days later got charged 87.47 and have not received anything.

28th of Apr, 2010

My bank was able to get my money back for EVER BRITE all of it the 3.95 the international fee and the 87.47 charges, and for IBUILDWEALTH I contacted them and they reimbursed me the 40.00 charge. I also had a company try to take 127.77 out of my account, but my bank declined the transactions. I cancelled my card so I won't have to worry about any of these charges again.

28th of Apr, 2010

Everbrite scam is the same folks (Utah and Florida cats) who done the Alpine White scam. Report them to the Florida Attorney General ( http://myfloridalegal.com/Contact.nsf/Contact?OpenForm&Section=Economic_Crimes ) and the FTC (www.ftc.gov)

Dude promoting this Alpine White teeth scam is called Ryan Eagle:

Ryan Eagle
    Eagle Web Assets / EWA Network
    Phone: 847 630 1550
    EMail:
    [protected]@eaglewebassets.com
    Tom Eagle | Vice President
    [protected]@eaglewebassets.com
    Address: Eagle Web Assets Inc.
    207 Willow Parkway
    Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
    United States of America
    AIM: nXo
    SKYPE: EagleWebAssets
    GTALK: [protected]@gmail.com
    MSN: [protected]@hotmail.com
    Ryan Eagle on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tacox

Proof that they are promoting this scam:

Bout time these scammers and thieves got shut down and locked up.

29th of Apr, 2010

I have also had the same problem with Everbritwhits.com and also money has been taken from my account by Ibuildwealth and Ezidebit X 2 now, my Bank tell me I am unable to cancel my card because when these companyS ask them for the money they will have to reissue the card! WHO'S SIDE IS THE BANK ON, THE SCAMMERS! SOMEBODY HELP ME!

Another scammer promoting the Everbrite Smiles / Alpine White scam:

Ryan Canfield
    1804 sw 352nd PL
    Seattle, Washington 98023
    Phone number: (253) 344 8763
    Email: [protected]@gmail.com

Ryan Canfield is the owner of this scam website and several others: healthproductreview.org

29th of Apr, 2010

Maybe you should change banks, I had no problem getting my money back... SORRY!

• Wa
      29th of Apr, 2010

Re: whitersmiles #877-666-0531 - Same happened to me with both the teeth whitening and Ibuildwealth. I never heard of Ibuild wealth but I got one 40.00 charge reversed and then they sent me a form to get the other 40.00 charge refunded. We'll see what happens.
    As far as the teethwhitening products, I received both of them, but was charged immediately the $87. 47 and again charged the same in a few weeks. I have no idea why because I never got another shipment, and I never asked for one. I was also charged the 149.95. I was told they would stop charging me, but I couldn't get a refund even though I returned the product. When my bank tried to contact this company, my bank sent me a letter saying they couldn't refund the charges to my account. I am fighting this!
    I am contacting my bank again, as well as the Economic Crimes division
    Office of the Attorney General
    1515 N. Flagler Dr. Suite 900
    West Palm Beach, Florida 33401
    #561-837-5000

29th of Apr, 2010

It's too bad all of us have to go thru this crap. If your bank won 't cancel your credit card than cancel your BANK! I never heard such a thing. What would they do if you reported your card lost or stolen? If nothing else tell them it was stolen.

• Sc
      29th of Apr, 2010

My question remains!!! How is this lame, lying, sorry, law breaking, ### business still alllowed to continue ripping people off by making unauthorized transations to customers credit cards DAILY???? This is unreal!!!

2nd of May, 2010

USA
    Phone: 207 597 4973
    Email: [protected]@ushba.org

3rd of May, 2010

Same, here I am from UK and advised that would be sent trial product. Still not received anything but have later found that they went ahead and charged me full amount

Trying to get in touch with them, has anyone got contact email address for Everbrite

Thanks

• Sc
      3rd of May, 2010

Please dont waste your time on an email or phone call, They will just lie!! I reported them to my bank on Monday 05/01. Its' now 05/03...The bank has placed all funds back into my account and they are dealing with them through fraud! 1-866-802-4955! Dont give up!

8th of May, 2010

Florida Attorney General is investigating these scammers - (Everbright / XM Brands)

If you have been scammed report it to:

Office of the Attorney General
    Economic Crimes Division
    1515 N. Flagler Dr. Suite 900
    West Palm Beach, Florida 33401
    Telephone: #561-837-5000

10th of May, 2010

Get lost you idiot spammer

• Ju
      8th of Jun, 2010

I never received the sample . I then was charged the additional
    $ 87.47. But I also had my account info sold to Guard Dog that charged my account $40.00 for a free finanical service!
    I have never had a good phone connection and have had a very difficult time hearing what is being said!!

8th of Jun, 2010

go to your bank and change your card info!!! It will not stop until you do that. Trust me I know, I had so many different scammers. Change your account info

17th of Nov, 2010

I was scammed as well. I ordered something in March of 2010 and thought it was a sample. I did receive the product but was charged the $87.47 and have been waiting since April to be reimbursed. I have been calling them weekly since September and have been assured that I will be reimbursed within the next 3-5 days and have yet to received anything!!! I too have stated that I will contact the Better Business Bureau.