Everbrite white / CLASS ACTION SUIT

1 110 W. 9th st. pmb #315, Wilimington, DE, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-866-398-2183

In ordered the Ever White Whites product on line. I used a Visa gift card thank God, , , , , The product came in 13 days and in 10 days the company tried to debit 87.00 dollars off the same card. I had not even recieved the product yet. I decided to cancel the order and was never able to get ahold of anyone from the 800 # on the web site. I contacted the company that I got the gift card from and had the remainder of the money that was on the card transfered to a new card. I then recieved a threatening letter from the Natural Wellness Resources company, which Im sure is just another department within EBW. They said that I had 10 days to send them 137.00 or they were gonna send my debt to a third party collection agency. By the way they told me when I called them that THEY were the third party collection agency...Yep another LIE!!! I informed the young man on the phone that I work for the District Attorneys office ( I really do ) And that I was going to contact the people on the scam web sites to join in a class action suit and he said he would be glad to cancel my account. He gave me a cancellation # and his name and that is the end of that!!! PEOPLE DONT LET THEM BULLY YOU>>>>>THIS TRULY IS A SCAM AND YOU DO HAVE LEGAL RIGHTS!!!

La

Comments

• Ju
      10th of Apr, 2010
    Everbrite
    Florida
    Phone: 877-666-0531
    wwweverbritewhite.com

I requested a trial and I now find out they charged me 89.21 for an order not the 3.87 for shipping and handling only. I have been trying all day to cancel this before the trial period is over but their customer service did not pick up for 20mins. They also mention that you can cancel through e-mail but they have no e-mail.
    I finally get through to someone named Channel who tells me I put my order in on the 27th of March and now the 10th of April is to late to cancel and get my money refunded but she could give me a credit back of 20.00 or nothing. How can you be charged for a trial period when you have nothing to try. I want my money back in my account!!! They can have the 3.87 but this is a scam and needs to be stopped immediately.

everbrite white

they took money out of my account in march before my trail was over and they said they would send me a refund and that was 3 months ago!!

2nd of Jun, 2010

thats the same thing that happened to me

2nd of Jun, 2010

damn scam artist...i want my money back!!

• We
      16th of Aug, 2010
    Loughton
    England, Essex
    United Kingdom

ordered and paid for teeth whitening product but to date have not recieved the product, iwas given tele. numbers and email address but neither work, would warn anyone thinking of using them to take care, i have proof of purchase from them but nothing else, take care

• We
      17th of Aug, 2010

the item arrived today as ordered sorry to mislead you, did not know it came from New York