EverBrite Smile - Teeth Whitening kit / I am officially canceling my order #1046334 as of [protected] within my Trial Period

Phone: 1-877-683-3080

I am officially canceling my order #1046334 as of [protected]

I have made several attempts to cancel this order within the trial period as stated in the contract. This is my official notification of cancellation with in the contractually agreed trial period time frame for cancelation to avoid charges; as there is no other contact information posted to notify EverBrite Smile of this full intent to cancel my order.

However, I was charged an additional $87.47 as of today 2/27/10 (on the 9th day of my trial period by your calculation of the time frame) during which my trial period has not ended. As well, their next available business day is not until Monday, March 1, 2010 in which will be the 11th day following the beginning of my trial period. When I attempted to contact the Everbrite Company @ [protected], I never received a live person to take my call to cancel this order. I even attempted to respond to the email that was sent by them to me on Sat, February 27, 2010 3:55:24 PM to DoNotReply@donotreply.com, but received an email delivery failure notice on Sat, February 27, 2010 4:02:06 PM. Finally, I researched the internet for their email address as per their terms states to cancel “by phone or email” to ensure you received my cancellation timely. But you do not offer the email opportunities.

Again I reiterate, because your next available business day is not until Monday, March 1, 2010 in which will be the 11th day following the beginning of my trial period, I have also forwarded my request to dispute these charges with my banking institution as you have prematurely charged me for this order as today is only the 9th day of my trial period as per your calculation of the trial time frame; yet you have already charged my bank account (not following the terms of the agreement your company set forth.)

Furthermore, I have not received any product from your company to date. I am no longer interested in receiving any future shipments of your products. I have also unsubscribed my email address: remiismom@yahoo.com as of 02/27/2010 as well as a support to this cancelation.

To conclude, I was forced to provide your company with all of my contact information to place this order, yet you have very limited communication access to your company. Therefore unlike your company, I shall provide it again if you need to reach me regarding this cancelation:

Christina Wilcox
remiismom@yahoo.com
[protected]

Comments

• Mr
      22nd of Mar, 2010

i am officially terminatinf my order no.1120983 forthwith after reading these reviews withing the trial period t after reading these reviews thankyou mrs c asparassa.please do NOT withdraw any funds from my account in the future.

22nd of Mar, 2010

please help to stop these people advertising to vunerable customers.

thankyou

• Kr
      25th of May, 2010

I am officially canceling my order no: 1275219 as of 25/05/2010. I would like to say that I am canceling my order in the trial period which accordingly to your terms and conditions is 10 days. I do not understand why I have been charged for the product which I have never received. I do not wish your company to withdraw any more money from my bank account in the future and do not wish to receive any products or offers.

Krzysztof Cwikla
    krzysztof_cwikla@yahoo.co.uk

• Ru
      18th of Jun, 2010

Dear Amanda I spoke to you back in APRIL 2010 and you reviewed my complaint and informed me that you will see to it that i receive my refund in the amount of $87.47 that was withdrawn from my account when I cancelled my order and never received a 30day supply. How can you call yourself an honest person and display such a lack of integrity as a human being. And the company that you are working for is one of the most dishonest companies that I have ever been involved with. you will not stay in business long . I will make it my business to tell everyone on the internet nd everywhere else i go how dishonest and deceptive your company is. I want my refund back my reference #1123768 And my name is RUTH E. COATES

• Ru
      18th of Jun, 2010

I SPOKE TO AMANDA BACK IN APRIL MY REFERENCE NUMBER IS 1123768# SHE INFORMED ME THAT I WAS GOING TO RECEIVE MY REFUND THAT WAS TAKEN FROM MY ACCOUNT AND NO 30 DAY SUPPLY WAS SENT BECAUSE THE ORDER WAS CANCELLED WITHIN 10 DAYS. i WANT MY MONEY BACK NOW THE AMOUNT WAS $87.47 YOU PEOPLE HAVE NO INTEGRITY AS HUMAN BEINGS YOU NEED TO STOP ROBBING INNOCENT PEOPLE OR ELSE YOU ARE GOING TO GO OUT OF BUSINESS.