EverBright Smiles / no product, still charged
Purchased their "sample" tooth whitener, at their advertised price of $4.95. Produce did not arrive within 10 days that they advertised. When it arrived, no email address or phone number to cancel further product order. No other product delivered, but my credit card charged $168.00 further.
When I called credit card company, they gave me a phone number to call, but phone message said that message board was full.
There is no email contact for this company. They simply get your credit card information and then continue to take from your account. I finally had the credit card company cancel the number. Guess I was lucky that they only took $168.00 from me. It could have been more. These are not honest people.
More EverBright Smiles Complaints & Reviews
- EverBright Smiles - scam, ripe off my money 
- EverBright Smiles - deceptive/fradulant practices
- EverBright Smiles - Watch out 
- EverBright Smiles - TOTAL SCAMMERS; FALSE REPRESENTATION ON INTERNET
- EverBright Smiles - &free trial& scam 
- EverBright Smiles - Misleading advertising 
- EverBright Smiles - Credit card fraud
- EverBright Smiles - Fraud 
- EverBright Smiles - Fradulent charges